Biden Announces Re-election Bid

3 Likes

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Biden’s re-election campaign:
TRUUUMP CONVICTED FELAAAAAAHHN

2 Likes

why has merrick garland classified special counsel Hur tapes away in a SCIF?

what’s he hiding?

2 Likes

5 Likes

DeNiro was a complete ■■■■ show outside the court house. Whoever from the dems asked him to go made a massive mistake.

He came across completely unhinged.

1 Like

Sound of feeble old man admitting to crimes?

4 Likes

What makes you think they asked him?

The two J6 peddlers with him?

Maybe.

1 Like

Oh I am sure some staffer thought it would be good to reach out to DeNiro but regardless he was out of control. It was hilarious to watch.

how about the rest of these hollywood maniacs?

1 Like

Deniro set a pretty high bar. Lifts and all.

eh true.

perfect for democrats. the more mentally unstable the better

You mean two of the guys that defended Congress from the rioters?

1 Like

I think the dems most effective celebrity weapon is Taylor Swift, she has millions of hard core fans in the US, is a pretty canny businesswoman and is scandal free (so far).

An endorsement from her will get the swifties who are all in their 20s and early 30s voting.

I work with a “swiftie” and she is intelligent, very successful and is climbing the ranks quickly (probably be my boss in a few years) yet get her on the topic of TS and her eyes glaze over and she goes ■■■■■■■ insane if you dare be critical of TS - ok slight exaggeration but you get what I mean :grinning:

Sounds to me like she is the perfect lib voter with or without Taylor Swift.

1 Like

Oh she is. I have one rabid Trump supporter on my team but I dont hold that against her :wink:.

Obviously we dont talk politics at work but when you work day after day with someone, things are said in conversation, comments are made etc.

biden (thats the guy running against convicted felon guy) is getting worse

not that you give a damn but here

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/behind-closed-doors-biden-shows-signs-of-slipping/ar-BB1nDMKT

3 Likes

These two are instigators of division.

They protected nothing. They are attention whores IMO.

So two guys who defended Congress from rioters… bad guys.

We are in the Upside Down.