Biden and his masks

Well I can only speak for myself when I say I’m not supporting how he’s handling the border.

But again no one seems to care about getting it done right anymore.

They seem intent to muddle along and cause maximum humanitarian pain.

All you have to do is read this thread.

1 Like

so bad they wont let the press there anymore (imagine if trump) and so bad even Chris Wallace called out the Democrat children to their childish faces

2 Likes

Nope, this thread!

Chris calling out another dim, an aluminum pot calling an aluminum kettle silver color. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This is from The NY Times…a story about “Biden pushing masks while the CDC warns of impending doom!”

“President Biden, facing a rise in coronavirus cases around the country, called on Monday for governors and mayors to reinstate mask mandates as the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned of “impending doom” from a potential fourth surge of the pandemic.
The president’s comments came only hours after the C.D.C. director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, appeared to fight back tears as she pleaded with Americans to “hold on a little while longer”

15 days to slow the spread…which morphed into a month whic became a summer which became an excuse to reconfigure our elections and pick winners and losers in business and now more than a year later American citizens are being told to hang on just a little longer…while untested illegals are streaming across the southern border.

Clueless Joe’s presidency has been a disaster.

7 Likes

Just waiting for the “I am extending the 100 days 100 days, just 100 more days, be patient”

2 Likes

“My mind is like my internet browser. 19 tabs are open, 3 of them are frozen, and I have no idea where the music is coming from.”

Maybe texas should wear masks.

Maybe people shouldn’t bitch about their fear of getting covid, those who won’t quarantine, or want their states out of lockdown etc. while saying and doing nothing while the govt allows covid positive illegals into the country with a big “meh”.

2 Likes

Oh I hope so!! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It really is a big ‘meh’ too. Gone are the days of giant epidemiological and in-depth posts by all the doctors and highly skilled intellectuals this board’s blessed with.

2 Likes

Many of the more conservative members of this board have dismissed expertise on the board.

Maybe we should shut the damn border down.

3 Likes

until then, they should wear masks, what with all that covid pouring in.

Maybe Biden should get his head out of his…

4 Likes

Maybe the experts were not experts and did not have a clue…

3 Likes

Biden dismisses many experts. Now we got the One Horse Pony Show on permanent recycle, the laughing stock of the world.

2 Likes

He does?

Yes and we are the laughing stock. Stumbling Joe king of the Illegal Aliens