Biden and his masks

Stumbling Joe Biden’s new quote: ‘I’m reiterating my call for every governor, mayor and local leader to maintain and reinstate the mask mandate’

Joe, we may need it with all the infected illegal aliens you are allowing across our wide open southern border.

The southern border is only closed for legal border crossings.

6 Likes

True.

Migrants are not supposed to enter the U.S. from Mexico without a negative COVID-19 test, yet at least 185 migrants released this past month into Brownsville, Texas, tested positive.

I have a very difficult time with reconciling this level of caution with while releasing COVID positive people into the states.

It is either a big deal or isn’t. Biden speaks from both sides of his mouth.

4 Likes

So do his supporters. This insane procedure was defended right here.

2 Likes

Insane it is. I have no idea how people reconcile the double standards.

Then, we are supposed to be good little citizens and listen to Biden and Fauci? BTW, has a reporter even asked Fauci about COVID and the border? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Are you kidding?

They are fine with him denying access to the border until he decides they can see what’s going on down there.

Talk about a bunch of sissy la la’s. They don’t care, they don’t want to know.

2 Likes

He doesn’t have to be denied access to the border. We know for a fact COVID positive ‘asylum seekers’ are being placed into communities.

We see the crowded conditions in the processing facilities and storage pods.

Why isn’t Fauci demanding this stop? Raising the red flag?

Well, hell. We might get to gather at the 4th of July though so there is that. :roll_eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

Fauci? Demand it stop? :rofl: He’s too pissed off at Americans for daring to question his authority. lol.

They don’t care. Period.

1 Like

Takes some kind of twisted logic to ignore the border and pander for more masks.

These are the kinds of statements that have people thinking Biden is suffering mental incapacitation.

1 Like

While cashing that number one highest paycheck.

1 Like

I’d like to know why he is silent on this. I’d like to know why he hasn’t been confronted to show his counsel is either consistent or inconsistent.

If he cares so much about the value of his expertise why isn’t he screaming from the rooftops about wild and variant strains and the dangers of such.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the compliance on this one.

5 Likes

DeSantis wants the cruise lines opened back up.

That right there might be a compliance issue :rofl:

5 Likes

Not sure it’s just Biden. :wink:

5 Likes

My thoughts as well :+1:

I was actually thinking Biden is the best thing to happen to Conservatives. :innocent:

1 Like

I would suspect that libs would punish those cruise liners…and people that went on em.

Mike Lindell knows all about lib punishment.

Just ask David Hogg :rofl:

2 Likes

…and the hammer goes BAM!!…on the nail of truth…and I heard it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Hi Smyrna :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m about done with masks…unless it’s a requirement of the place I then still choose to enter?

4 Likes

Me as well. The subject has been beaten like a dead horse.

The issue now becomes examining the science versus what is happening at the border.

Permission to gather, maybe by July 4th, if you are a law abiding citizen of the United States

Or

Mum’s the word on releasing COVID positive into communities.

Where is Fauci on this? He knows all about wild variants. Why isn’t he raising the alarm?