Biden and his masks

You mean that amazing entrepreneur that was going to bury Lindell because he was the smartest one in the room, but was too stupid to trademark his company name? THAT David Hogg? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

That is the upside to the vaccine.

Just saw soundbite…That was a pitiful display by Biden begging.

He can go ■■■■ off.

5 Likes

Ditto!!!

Enough with the elderly demanding the young give up freedom.

They can face death like cowards or like a person that has lived well.

It is time for the young to live free.

1 Like

Huh? I saw something that said he was going to brand his pillows “bite me”. :rofl:

2 Likes

Right on, Camp :+1:

1 Like

Boss Hogg has a business venture issue. Maybe he can register Worst pillow or Lame Pillow

I can only guess how Governor Abbott will respond to that. Maybe like he responded over Biden’s saying to not require masks was Neanderthal thinking.

"The Biden administration has been releasing immigrants in South Texas that have been exposing Texans to Covid. Some of those people have been put on buses, taking that Covid to other states in the United States,” Abbott told CNBC. “That is Neanderthal-type approach to dealing with the Covid situation.”

3 Likes

Almost like Coumo and the dame from Michigan, what’s her name

Read it and laugh. :wink:

1 Like

It’s quite possible illegal immigrants are incapable of spreading COVID. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Left claims something along those lines.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen so many whiners in one place in my entire life.

3 Likes

Boom.

Great post!

3 Likes

Surrounded by mirrors?

3 Likes

I have.

2 Likes

People defended releasing COVID positive people into the country on these boards?

I’d like to see that.

Silence is violence

:mask:

6 Likes

Fox just had a story about San Diego. Apparently illegal migrants getting stacked in the convention center there have teachers…paid by the taxpayers who’s kids are at home going to school via Zoom…

Coming into those facilities teaching the migrants in person.

And this president and his administration don’t seem to care. The incompetence is revolting.

4 Likes

Some voted for Stumbling Joe and support his every move.

Manufactured pandemic on live tv.

4 Likes