Biden and Burisma, Russian Human Trafficking and China

How patriotic to spend the birth of our nation in Russia.

…and because of the internal swamp…such as those among the Mueller team that erased all the data that could incriminate them and nothing was done, nothing will happen about this either. Don’t worry though, illegal aliens are counted in the census while saying " ■■■■ you to legal immigrants and citizens".

1 Like

Sen Johnson has found that the use of WhatsApp to get rid of communications is bad.

The irony is thick

Even if Biden didn’t “ignore” (there is no evidence in the report that says Biden ever got the information), what was Biden supposed to do about it? His son is a grown man.

"Chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) on Wednesday abruptly cancelled a scheduled vote to subpoena former Ukrainian diplomat Andrii Telizhenko as part of the panel’s investigation into Hunter Biden . Johnson said the decision was made “out of an abundance of caution,” but Johnson’s investigatory prudence may have been motivated by another factor.

A Ukrainian magazine editor revealed that Telizhenko offered him cash if he could lobby Republican politicians to speak out against some of Ukraine’s anti-corruption efforts, CNN reported Saturday."

2 Likes

I thought he had em the last time and the time before that and the time before that…and I think the time before that. LOL!

Maybe someday…

Lol.

But Johnson is unimpeachable.

The conclusion about the Teleshenko/Blue Star thing is hilarious.

There is nothing there, but the fact that the Democrats objected means that there is.

They are counting on people not reading this thing.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^ those that condone corruption because it’s on their team ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My gosh people…what in the hell is happening to this country?

1 Like

Everyone Kislyak touches…

Racketeering, money laundering, criminal enterprise and criminal profiteering.

Thanks GWH for starting this thread. I wanted to but I don’t have time to stay with it.

You, sir, are correct: Donny From Queens should have his day in court.

Biden did do something about it, he withheld aid to Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma who was unfriendly to the administration.

And the proof for that?

Cause from I have read so far it isn’t in this report.

This looks like the new “Uranium One”

What corruption? Point to the area of the report that has evidence of corruption?

Again, if such corruption exists by Joe Biden, they have had 2 years to indict him.

Groundhogs day…

1 Like

Start a thread. This one’s about the Biden crime family.

1 Like

Indeed.

Shall we discuss Benghazi again? Maybe a new Republican investigative report is in order.

For "criminals’ they mostly just die tragically while having pretty low net worths, especially being in politics and the public eye so long.