Biden and Burisma, Russian Human Trafficking and China

Ok. Why aren’t they?

This part is rich

“Democrats relied upon and disseminated disinformation from foreign sources, such as Ukrainian official Andriy Derkach, whom the IC has publicly warned are actively seeking to influence U.S.politics.Thus the Democrats, specifically the Ranking Members, have engaged in a disinformation campaign, not Chairmen Grassley or Johnson.”

Hilarious

3 Likes

That’s exactly what the report alleges democrats have done throughout, disclosing classified information along the way.

1 Like

Point to the area of the report where it alleges Joe Biden did anything unethical or illegal?

It was just released today. Give it time.

Sad to see Russian disinformation being spread by American citizens.

“I’m not racist, you’re racist for saying I’m racist”

This exact argument is being used here by Johnson :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Under the impression this is new Russian disinfo from Republicans?

I see you’re just as upset as I am that the democrats were caught spreading Russian propaganda mixed with classified intel. It truly is disgraceful.

Wow is there a lot of time spent in this report saying “Nuh uh we didn’t get anything from Derkach”

1 Like

Why haven’t they?

This report does not allege a stitch of illegal activity by Joe Biden.

I agree spreading Russian propaganda is disgraceful. Sad.

Ever since that year that Ron Johnson was summoned to spend the Fourth of July in Russia instead of America, he has been a changed man.

His eyes are always red, like he never sleeps, he’s jittery, talks frantic nonsense, professes abject fealty to The Donald, says dumb things knowing they are dumb but he has no choice.

Sad and pathetic.

Just watch…

For what crime?

Giuliani is a Democrat?

Holy ■■■■■ they dug up the Telizhenko thing.

Yeah… this report is disinfo

4 Likes

Kislyak seems to have a special insight into Republican men of a certain age.

1 Like

You got 'em this time!

Why were concerns from George Kent about conflicts of interest concerning Hunter ignored by VP Biden? He repeated those concerns to the state department a year after going unanswered.