Biden airstrikes. A good idea?

:rofl: :rofl:

Of course, of course.

They just want easy pickings from Biden.

Turn him upside down and shake and all kinds of free goodies hit the ground with nothing expected in return.

1 Like

Then I’ll sleep well tonight.
:wink:

Maybe we should leave then and make them beg us to come back in a few months?

…I had thought that was a measured call out of an obvious lie. I can assure you, I am not freaking out

1 Like

Count me among those who think an immedate voiding of the AUMF is in order.

The rise of ISIS can be directly laid on Iraq. They literally melted during the offensive, surrendering territory and gear.

Yet another reason why invading Iraq was amongst the most serious blunders of American foreign policy in our history.

I am firmly convinced that 100 years hence, historians will identify that invasion as a major signpost of American decline.

1 Like

Meanwhile

I was all for Afghanistan.

And then you have Lurch…I was for the war before I was against it.

There were 63 Islamic terror attacks from 2017 to 2019 around the world.

That not “almost nothing”.

Now they did go down in 2019 and 2020…likely in 2020 because of COVID.

But they didn’t go down to almost nothing.

Agreed. Afghanistan was required.

Your unnecessary pivot to Kerry was unnecessary and adds nothing to the conversation. Do better.

Osama Bin Laden’s ROI from 9/11 was tremendous…most of it came from the US’ self-inflicted wounds.

Not to mention that out of it came the Patriot Act that led to a bloated government internal security apparatus that people complain today is used against its own people.

Sorry…but people LIKE him was part of the problem. If that offense you too bad.

2 Likes

It’ll make for a handsome scapegoat. lol

2 Likes

Is it really an admin if it’s not bombing brown people?

3 Likes

Oh, I am not offended, I am merely pointing out that your reflexive pivot to partisan hackery is tedious, predictable, and unproductive.

Have you noticed that the left is always ready to point out and acknowledge blow back, but the right never will unless it’s a democratic administration?

1 Like

“Scapegoat” implies an unfair or incorrect assignation of blame, and the Iraqi blunder is neither.

There was no partisan hackery on my part…the fact remain clear. We had people that voted for Iraq war only to turn against it the moment what it became political expedient.

3 Likes

Yep, they’ll use the war as something to blame (majorly). Some of y’all already are. lol

2 Likes