Biden airstrikes. A good idea?

The casualties will come in Islamic terrorist attacks. Killing unarmed civilians was a turkey shoot for Omar Mateen as well.

Speaking of failed policies, Iran, who is among the most heavily sanctioned regimes on the planet, is still managing progress towards a nuclear weapon.

You know what achieved some modest success? Diplomacy. I say we go back to that.

I wonder, what would some people do with themselves if there were no libs to cry and whine about? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Got any statements from Pelosi on the matter this time?

Yeah, it’s a complicated mess.

1 Like

Good Lord dude. Simma down. Jeez. No need for an instant freak out.

No. AOC has not told her what to say yet.

1 Like

Perhaps you do, since you’re the first person to mention her in this thread.

Something, something rent-free. :face_with_monocle:

She’s probably too busy schmoozing voters over Pride month.

Oh well. Last year, she was pretty quick to say this:

“The Admin has conducted tonight’s strikes … without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran. Further, this action was taken without the consultation of the Congress. The full Congress must be immediately briefed on this serious situation.”

Libs were quick to parrot it before they voted for a war monger. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The ankle biting is an adorable deflection from the quivering fear of an Iranian war last year. Carry on. :hugs:

Perhaps you can link us to Pelosi’s statement? Perhaps not? Perhaps y’all have fallen in love with the word Perhaps?
Perhaps it’s getting cliché?

Perhaps?

:grin:

Others are in the pipeline:

Arranging partners in perpetual war is expensive.

1 Like

Apples and oranges. Bye. :+1:

Thank you, the left ankle was getting jealous. See ya next time! :hugs:

1 Like

:wave: maybe a meme next time would be funnier. :+1:

Back already? I’m like a drug. :rofl:

1 Like

Do you want to keep discussing this topic or are we done? :face_with_monocle:

Apologies, I forgot you need the last word. Go get it! :rofl:

1 Like

Trump doctrine was the carrot approach and had much better results.

Speaking of gutless nations, did you see that Iraq is threatening to boot us out of their country again? Maybe they’ll kinda sorta mean it this time. lol

1 Like