Biden Administration Fully Commits to Open Borders

Biden is the 13th president of my lifetime.

Unlucky 13 I guess.

Biden is the single worst and most destructive president of my lifetime.

His first responsibility is our national security.

Letting anybody…covid or not…terrorists or not…come in to this country is a violation of and threat to our security.

3 Likes

Welcome to America, your cube is on the right and here’s your mandatory book about being a Disney hero. If CNN shows up you’re happy alright?

He’s doing the same thing all the others did. The government is on auto-pilot.

Don’t give me that crap. That border was mostly secure prior to that idiot moving into the White House on January 20.

2 Likes

The psycho border crap continues.

I get the distinct impression some people might not mind that…

I do t know as I would say “mostly”.

It was certainly a hell of a lot more secure than it is now.

“Got a leaky boat? Let president Biden fix it for you!”

You mean the nonsense where border patrol agents are losing their moral because they are unable to do their jobs because their facilities are being over run…we had 172000 illegals hit that border in March alone. Biden’s new policy is stop em long enough to give em a bus ticket to somewhere in America.

Your right…pretty ■■■■■■■ psycho.

2 Likes

I mean the nonsense where ICE agents are allowed to exist. I mean the psycho country that blames all its problems on immigrants even though it couldn’t even handle a pandemic or really anything at all.

Guess we ll have to agree to disagree. I have no time for people who fail to recognize that borders matter.

Biden’s a disaster. Our southern border is in crisis.

Worst presidency of my lifetime.

2 Likes

Adios. Not a real problem.

No it’s not a problem at all…

Lefties might seriously want to be careful what they wish for.

Bye

1 Like

Oh I’m taking it seriously.

writing the fancy “S” into my notebook…

Kamala says this is all a very complex problem, probably beyond the understanding of mere citizens.

It wasn’t too complex for Trump to largely solve.

And it doesn’t have to be very complex for Biden and Kamala to mess up again.

The fallacy is thinking Trump solved the problem

The key difference being that Biden has no interest in solving the problem.

Nope. He threatened the President of Mexico with trade sanctions if he didn’t stop the flow through from Central America…and the President agreed to do so…and did.
Even the President of Mexico said this surge was on Biden.

1 Like

Well if the President of Mexico said it…

During the campaign Biden said something along the lines of “our country of 300 million can handle 2 or 3 million more…no problem…”

As Senator Kennedy from LA said…”when some acts like they don’t care it might not be an act. Maybe they just don’t care.”

Flooding the country with illegals is the plan of the Biden administration.

3 Likes

Which dovetails quite nicely with HR1’s intent to make any form of voter ID invalid. This is so damn transparent, yet all we get from the opposition is word games with winks.

1 Like