Biden Administration Fully Commits to Open Borders

If you had any doubt of the Democratic Party’s plan to turn the U.S. into a third world landscape, Joe Biden is yet again showing us how truly far left he is. There is NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD that’s creating a new classification of “refugee” just to subordinate their citizens like this.

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/climate-change-creates-migrants-biden-considers-protections-77190887

1 Like

The man is a psycho.

Climate refugees are going to be a big thing in the next couple decades. Not really in North America but on the Indian subcontinent? West Africa? Definitely. Resource wars are going to be over declining water tables and not oil.

3 Likes

Pacific islands. Why this idea was being looked into in the first place.

And increasing populations. There is not a single environmental issue that cannot be directly traced back to that. Not one.

Makes one wonder why anyone would be against abortions or using birth control, doesn’t it?

1 Like

Nothing says “fully committed” like a government study.

1 Like

Because taking the life of an unborn child is MURDER.

1 Like

Or population control. Depends on how you look at it I guess.

There is no benefit to the United States obliterating any definition of the term “asylum” to absorb as many people as possible with no limits. Democrats believe that if a Central American village doesn’t have a McDonald’s, that’s grounds for an asylum claim. No nation in the world is as careless with its immigration policies as the United States, even the beloved Scandinavian countries.

2 Likes

Well, we could just kill off all the homeless, and criminals, and illegal invaders…

Would you see it that way for those human beings as well?

3 Likes

Go for it. Let me know how it works out. :roll_eyes:

This hyperbole has nothing to do with my response to your previous hyperbole.

No matter how you look at it a human life is being taken. Pretty straightforward. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Forgive me for not trusting any “study” from this White House after their spectacular success with the current migrant crisis. No Democrat has the nation’s best interests in mind when it comes to immigration and asylum. If resource wars are destiny, the proactive course of action is to fortify our borders and move our manufacturing infrastructure home rather than volunteering to be the world’s doormat.

That’s fair. I wouldn’t have trusted a study from the previous administration.

1 Like

How do you escape a GLOBAL climate crisis by going from one country to another?

1 Like

Because they are not looking to destroy their countries.

1 Like

Just challenging your crass suggestion that abortion is a means of population control.

Maybe the mirror showed you too much. :man_shrugging:

Why would people fight over water when desalination powered by solar is so affordable? 1000 gallons costs around three to four dollars.

1 Like