Biden Administration Fully Commits to Open Borders

All the Left sees are future voters. They want to get as many impoverished migrants into the country as possible. Because once they are here you know what they are going to say: “What are we supposed to do round them up and deport them all?” “How much will that cost?” “They have already established roots here.” This is all part of the game they play.

1 Like

Goodness sakes, is this real? Who’s paying for this?

Indoctrination.

1 Like

That was certainly one of the factors why Syria became a cluster ■■■■■ Farmers unable to farm…came to the cities, and overwhelmed the system.

Gawd, I love this place…

:rofl:

I’d like to read your answer as well.

Progs?

They don’t care. I’ve yet to see any of them criticize anything this administration does.

2 Likes

They are putting little migrant kids into storage containers (not cages folks) and handing them copies of the VPs book and for some reason this is supposed to be considered “open borders.”

1 Like

So they are keeping the kids locked up even though that is illegal?

Whose going to stop them? Bi partisan border policy. The cages are now see through glass.

Why don’t you answer the question? Are they keeping them and not releasing them?

yes.

10 char

Just so I got this straight it is your belief the Biden administration is holding the kids and not releasing.

He’s putting kids in storage containers.

Releasing? Not sure what you mean.

You don’t know what releasing somebody from confinement is? I highly doubt that.

Just said they are keeping the kids. I answered your question.

And I just wanted to confirm that is what you meant.

Yes, that is what I meant.

Maybe they couldn’t sell any.

She wasn’t aware. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can’t. Just can’t. (I hope I did that right)