Biden 2023 Impeachment Evidence Updates

Time to start an impeachment watch.

The evidence is quickly coming to light. While many have criticized Speaker McCarthy for moving slow I am of the opinion his deliberative and methodical approach is a better approach.

The impeachment inquiry is intended to uncover additional information about Joe Biden’s involvement in the Biden family business.

The impeachment inquiry could lead to a full House vote on articles of impeachment. If approved by 218 votes in the House, the articles would be conveyed to the Senate, where the higher chamber would be forced to hear the evidence during a Senate trial.

Polling supports the need for an impeachment inquiry. Sixty-one percent of Americans believe Joe Biden was involved in his family’s business deals with China and Ukraine, according to a recent CNN survey. Only 38 percent say he was not involved, and just one percent say he was involved and did nothing wrong.

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) announced an investigation into Joe Biden in November. The following months proved to justify Comer’s probe. Bank records in May showed the Biden business received at least $10 million from business schemes in Romania and China. Comer revealed in August the Biden family business received over $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while Joe Biden was vice president.

In total, nine Biden family members received payments from the family foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren.

The powerful allegations against Joe Biden include but are not limited to photos, texts, video, an audio recording, and IRS and former business partner whistleblower testimonies:

Biden family suspicious activity reports of wire transfers
Texts
Emails
WhatsApp messages
Photos of Joe with Hunter’s business partners
Joe Biden’s voicemail to Hunter
Five individuals referencing Joe Biden as the “big guy”
Two whistleblower testimonies
FBI FD-1023 form alleging recorded phone calls and texts between Biden and a Burisma executive
**FBI informant alleging bribes **
Video of Joe Biden bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor
Hunter’s statements about giving half his income to his dad
Former White House Aide saying FBI ignored Joe Biden’s role in Ukraine business dealings
Millions flowing into Biden family bank accounts
Hunter paying for Joe Biden’s expenses
Email aliases

2 Likes

For those that prefer to communicate by meme.

Hakeem isn’t worried.

3 Likes

As long as Democrats can make counter arguments that aren’t laughable, this should not be sent to the Senate. Document that money was sent to the Biden family in return for specific actions, not just good will. Document that Joe was actually involved and did something in return for the money, not just that he lied about knowing about it.
Otherwise, this just goes to the Senate and dies, just like the Trump impeachments.
There should be a lot of subpoenas. Take time and enforce them all.

6 Likes

Good points. It is a political initiative.

I am most interested in unearthing the evidence. There is already a substantial amount and the connection to Biden and his actions as VP and President are very concerning.

I am not going to be concerned with the Senate vote until the evidence discovery and presentation is complete.

1 Like

If you document that Joe did something in return for the money that’s not just an impeachable act….

Good luck.

Jeffries will be speaker in 2025.

hes going to be great.

Allan

1 Like

We are still in 2023 and Biden is still sitting in a chair he is not fit for.

We all should have the enthusiasm of James Carville. He thinks its a free 2024 campaign event.

1 Like

Well, time will tell. Impeachment only helped President Trump and President Clinton. It’s a small data set, but the odds are in Carville’s favor.

I would be surprised if this made it out of the inquiry phase.

2 Likes

I don’t agree that it helped Trump. It was a distraction and has been shown to be of no merit over time.

With Biden there is a lot of suspicious quid pro quo and money handling.

1 Like

Without reading, I already know the lowest IQ’s in the room are screaming, “BUT TRUMP!!!1!one!!1!”

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

The anti-Semitic, Farrakhan-loving, election denier? Yeah, he’s going to be great…

4 Likes

Here is a sneak preview…

…is another conclusion of the Russian collusion, MSM sheoplized Brandonite lib. Cheers! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

It will be kept going through the election.

It’s Bhengazi Part 2.

1 Like

No, it didn’t help Trump, any more than the Benghazi hearings helped Hillary or the collusion hoax helped Trump. At the end, we should be able to say who put the money into the accounts that flowed to multiple Biden family members and what was done in return for that money. Or, if we can’t answer that, at least we will be able to say it is indeterminable…just like those asset forfeitures when they find a hundred thousand dollars in the trunk of a beat up old car.

1 Like

5 Likes

If Ol Folksy Joe mutters something like: “At this point what difference does it make”?
I won’t be right for a week! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well this one seems to be legit. Clinton and Trump wasn’t.

1 Like