Beto's accomplishments? - "We don't know"

You guys are funny

1 Like

I have more than forty years of raising and and treating animals working directly with, and under vets along with four years of pre med/vet education.

What do you have?

No. Animal trainer is better.

1 Like

I see what you did there.

I have a real knowledge of love

Much better indeed. Far less emotional strain.

So, absolutely nothing. Thanks for making that plain.

Exactly. And it is a good path. Love isnt meant to mean hugs and kisses and smiles. That’s not “love”. Its also about caring for the helpless.

I worded it perfectly accurately. Read what I wrote rather than what he keeps making up.

Actually a good friend of mine is a vet. She loves animals. Damn. How is that possible?

“Even a Bear can ride a bicycle without training wheels” Alec Baldwin in Boss Baby

Love can manifest in all kinds of forms, but the bottom line is, it’s done out of empathy and compassion for the other person/animal, with their best interests and feelings in mind.

1 Like

You literally said vet care isnt a good path for animal lovers

Yes it is…if “love” is real

Do it or be crushed

A good friend of mine is a baptist preacher too. I guess that makes me an expert on the southern baptist church!

Ask her if it bothers her having to inflict so much pain on animals to help them and more importantly what she has to do with her emotions in order to render such care.

Really? What is it the opposite of? Hate is wrong, I’ll let you know that upfront.

I’m sure she does it because she loves animals. I’m sorry that you don’t understand

Yes. Love includes compassion amd care for those who are sick or wounded. That’s what Jesus says

For you. You don’t speak for me.