Beto predicts Mueller Report

trump lies? Let us know when he catches up to the media lies.

Or when any of you actually care about the media lies.

You didnā€™t support trump, hillary or gary johnson in 2016?

What fringe kook were you actually supporting and why should anyone care about any of your opinions in that case??

No, I did not vote for any of those listed. I supported Cruz in the Primary, and I wrote in the closest candidate to meet my ideological beliefs in the General.

I never suggested anyone should care about my opinions. Where did you get that notion from? Are the opinions of voters who cast a vote for Hillary, Trump, or Gary the only ones worthwhile? :rofl:

Which fringe kook was it??

I voted for cruz in the primary as well. But the decision was all but over by the time my state voted.

McMullin. Not sure why that matters though.

Blank. Same as i did in 2012 with romney/ryan.

I held my nose and voted for Romney in '12 and McCain in '08. But after 2012 I decided never again and to always vote for someone who I felt best represented me, regardless of their chances. And I will continue that path until I can no longer vote.

Who did you vote for then?

Thanks. Iā€™ll always remember 2016 election when I was a part of the minority group that kept Hillary out of the WH.

You could get protected status for that come to think of it. You should file hate crimes charges against these people attacking a minority like you.

Lock them up! Lock them up!

It seems liberals have an entire village made of idiots

Yeah, we call it the gopā€¦

1 Like

I would like to say that strawman may not have a brain and the tin man may not have a heart. The
yellow brick road is just latex paint. :star_struck:

Well they do have AOC.

1 Like

I actually donā€™t mind if hardcore trump supporters ignore what trump does. Itā€™s really not up to them anyway. Itā€™s up to a few voters in 3 States. Thatā€™s the only people that need to be made aware of the kind of person he is.