Beto predicts Mueller Report

How do you know? You’ve spent most of the past two and a half years believing, spreading and attacking others for not believing one of the biggest lies in history.

It’s clear you’ll believe anything the lying fake media tells you.

1 Like

Wow, is that how you think of him? :wink:

Which, of course, is a deflection from the fact that millions were willing to vote for a serial adulterer who spoke on tape about grabbing women in the crotch and had repeatedly run cons on American citizens (and used bankruptcy laws to skip out on paying his bills) while not releasing his tax returns.

Hell, you were one of those voters.

Your “serial adulterer crotch grabbing” script is worn out. You use it repeatedly in every Trump thread. You’ve used it 5 or 6 times in this thread alone with identical wording. Don’t you realize that indicates it is being fed to you and it loses credibility with every repetition. NB has a similar repetitive script about Trump being an unindicted co-conspirator. Maybe you can swap out with him every other thread.

He was joking…

Take him seriously not literally…

You cons are so uptight…

Colluder spouting dupes will say or believe anything they’re told.

We’ve seen it in action.

1 Like

It’s not my fault that I post what happened and you guys voted for him.

I do realize it stings though.

I’m just posting what happened. You’re the one that voted for it.

No, it makes you look like a troll bot.

1 Like

Hey, I understand that you guys want to forget all that stuff. I understand Republican media never talks about it. And I understand it hurts.

Coming from a Trump supporter makes this both hilariously ironic and monumentally absurd. You realize you abandoned all future high ground when discussing the stupidity that popularizes idiots of politicians, right? And you did so willingly and aggressively and with pride. Now you have to own it forever.

Look, if nbc news wanted to do something about trump’s comments, they had the tape in their possession for 11 years. They also had plans to release the tape as early as August of 2016.

Instead they made a calculated decision to knock trump out at a time when they knew he couldn’t possibly be replaced. That left a choice between trump and hillary, which was the exact same choice people had before the tape. They made their choice, and you still can’t accept it. Colluders never will.

Now, where else have we heard about the media attempting to knock trump out of politics?? Anyone?? Anyone at all??

Says the hillary/gary johnson supporter.

The truth makes some people very uncomfortable it seems.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, good one! :+1:

1 Like

And you still voted for a serial adulterer who talked about grabbing women by the crotch and cheated people out of money. And used federal bankruptcy protection to not pay his bills.

Lololol this thread is awesome. People will defend trump no matter how many lies he has told… No collusion

1 Like

I’ve said this a million times here but we don’t learn anything about people on a Tuesday when there’s no news. We learn a ton about people during times when they’re emotional.

The truth? First, I didn’t vote for trump. Second, I’ll take trump’s stupid comment over the hillary sleaze she spreads around daily. She’s the only person whose campaign colluded with russians/british spies.

There’s some truth for ya.

Did gary johnsln ever figure out what Aleppo is?? It’s been in the news for several years now, in case you need some help.

I have no idea what this world salad is supposed to mean. But I hope you feel better now.