Best way to get people to do the right thing?

6 out of like 2.5 million.

One died.

Irrelevant.

“Might”? Yeah, I’d outlive you in a room filled with Anthrax too. Don’t be jealous. :rofl:

It’s none of your business, no matter how badly you want it to be. :wink:

3 Likes

They’re viral vector vaccines and have been linked to an “exceptionally rare” blood clot issue. It was alarming enough to cause the EU and US to pause distribution for a short period, but it was enough to raise my eyebrows. The RNA vaccines had nothing like that and are more effective.

Weren’t you vaccinated against anthrax?

You sound like Ted Nugget pre-covid.

Come 6 months from now when anyone will be able to get vaccinated make it so if you get COVID your medical bills are on your own. No insurance coverage.

That is alarming. I just found this as well. Apparently, some people are getting a variant of herpes from this. :thinking:

Among many other things that could actually kill me. Fun fact, I was also one of the guinea pigs forced to participate in the human trials portion of the H1N1 vaccine. You’re welcome. :wink:

You sound obsessed with him. :man_shrugging:

Resentment

Anyone can get vaccinated now.

Distrust has been baked in for so long that it is the default position to do the exact opposite of what is recommended because reasons.

1 Like

The government lies.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you for being the real world example.

You’re welcome. Fauci is a liar. Untrustworthy.

1 Like

And because of that belief the immunization program is untrustworthy.

I know. I know.

You offer as proof of your exceptional immune system your ability to beat me in an anthrax exposure contest, a feat you can achieve because you have been vaccinated against Anthrax…

Yes, something that could actually kill me. Good observation. :wink:

No, you don’t. That’s your myth you made up in your head. My household is completely vaccinated.

I trust scientists who don’t lie and push political agendas.

To a point.

Good for you.

Why make excuses for those idiots who refuse to vaccinate for no good reason? Or in some cases reasons that make no sense?

So the government lies. Big whoop. Water is wet.

Everyone needs to put on the big boy pants and do the right thing.

Regarding the J&J vaccine, 6 women developed blood clots, where one died. This is out of 7 million. The odds are then less than 1 in 7 million.