Besides Tax Cuts For The Wealthy - What major domestic thing has trump accomplished?

The opinions of experts are evidence.

Calling useless environmental regulations created to appease lobbyists is hardly progress. Getting rid of them is indeed a success.

1. Paul Ryan was Speaker of the House. The ACA repeal legislation passed the House in May of 2017. It was the Senate that was usable to pass any ACA repeal legislation (except for the individual mandate).

2. There has been a bit of border fencing that has been built since Trump became President. However, none of the concrete wall prototypes that Trump initially wanted has been built. None of Trump’s concrete wall prototypes will be built, and they were recently demolished.
    Amid clouds of dust, border wall prototypes are demolished

3. Obama’s highest GDP Growth was at 2.9% in 2015. In 2015, as many as 2.7 million jobs were created.

4. Despite Trump getting tax cuts passed through Congress, GDP Growth under Trump hasn’t gone over 3%. GDP Growth under Trump last year was 2.9%, the same as it was under Obama in 2015.
    Real GDP growth rate U.S. 2022 | Statista

4 Likes

Rolling back environmental regulations at the cost of the health of streams, rivers, lakes, or the ocean is a non-starter. ALL world citizens need clean air, clean water to survive. Dumping toxic chemicals into rivers is NOT good, not matter what. Those toxins eventually end up in the ocean which creates dead zones.

1 Like

Ya but it gives me a 2% dividend increase

Thiessen is an expert? An expert what? Opinion piece writer? Lobbyist? Speech writer?

Take a look at his opinion pieces.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/marc-a-thiessen/?utm_term=.c93abcadf2e6

He’s an “expert” right wing political mouthpiece. I’m not sure why that makes his ideas any more valid than any other pundit.

1 Like

Does this have anything to do with job creation or is it mainky because of baby boomers retiring? An honest question

Libs yelling Russian collusion and pounding the general public on every media outlet except Fox…did their job stonewalling Trump getting his agenda passed. The establishment Rs didn’t help things either. What he’s accomplished with the rollback of regulations, in spite of these FAKE accusations is what’s actually been his undercurrent of success. Now that the Russian collusion thingy has been exposed for the fake bull feces that it’s been all along, Dems now smell like that and have hurt themselves politically. Now attempting to overthrow the Electoral College will hopefully seal their 2020 coffin. I hope they learn from this huge mistake and make a comeback but I don’t see it in the next 2 years.

Trump has no one but himself to blame.

1 Like

Its the presidents job to lead.

1 Like

So much for personal responsibility.

2 Likes

And the great “deal maker”

Every environmental regulations does not bring that cost nor are they all “good”.

Are they more valid than yours?

Next time I link a political opinion piece and call the pundit author an “expert” we’ll see. Don’t recall ever doing that, however.

1 Like

Your opinion. Not your link.

Not at all. I’m not claiming to be an expert, however.

Neither is he.

Then why are you?

He obviously researched it.

And we’re back to my initial question. What makes him an expert and what is he an expert of? Researching something makes you an expert? What level of research and how objective does that research need to be to become an “expert?”