Besides Tax Cuts For The Wealthy - What major domestic thing has trump accomplished?

You keep repeating yourself and I keep responding the same way.

Obama had no interest rate to stifle borrowing for expansion and operations.

And Trump has had to grow with near full employment and an ever-increasing baby-boom retirement and he did it.

We can go over this time and time again all night long.

M

:laughing: it is amazing that the GOP now says presidents arent responsible for debt and spending. Speechless

1 Like

He inherited near full employment and kept the trend. Womp womp

Ya because Obama in his final years didnt double the deficit and increase spending back to 2009 levels, just for a 1% unemployment drop that would happen anyway. But i get it…Lord Trump. Keg Stand economics

Three to five million people off of food stamps.

Food stamps have been dropping since 2012. “3 - 5 million” is a big range… is it 3 or 5?. Looks like its just another trend Trump needs to take credit for even though it was handed to him. I swear ya’ll just repeating talking points with no historical context

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-food-stamp-enrollment/

did you read your own link?

1 Like

You ask too many questions

4th down and 30…punt

3 Likes

Trump has shown us what hypocrites the religious right is as well as the tea party folks. As well the right can never be taken seriously about the rule of law.

Imagine being a guy who wrote an oped how adultery made one unfit to be president only to serve as VP for a multiple adulterer.

3 Likes

I don’t speak for the GOP.

I always put the budget condition - no matter what it is - properly on the shoulders of the Congress. This is the most important function they have.

M

You keep repeating yourself.

So I will repeat that making gains at this end is a LOT harder than making gains while there is a lot of unemployment - especially when the conditions are HARDER due to the Fed than Obama ever had.

I will also point out that if you subscribe to this “trend” theory, then most of Obama’s gains had NOTHING to do with him, as the trend started when there was a lot of unemployed. So his gains were all a trend, started when it was easy to make gains.

Now, you repeat yourself again, like magically you will suddenly become right.

M

This is bad day for you to try to diminish Trump’s accomplishments.

And AGAIN, this is WITH the Fed rates Obama never had.

M

Oh I see so nothing is Trumps fault. How sweet of you. Nothing was Obamas fault either I guess. He wasnt responsible for the debt. The GOP was for 75% of it, correct?

Because Obama didnt pump deficit spending back to 2009 levels and $1trillion deficit stimus at full employment. Keg stand economics. Funny how you act like Obama never had a 3.2% quarter. Still waiting for Trump to break Obama’s record

I agree. Obama handed trump a great economy on a silver platter. Since it was too hard for Trump to maintain, he had to enact yuuuge fiscal stimulus, returning spending to 2009 levels, doubling the deficit, just for a 1% drop that would have happened anyway. MAGA. Keg stand

1 Like

Read a budget sometimes and then tell me who is responsible for it.

The blame is equal and it is Congress’s job. They muff it every time.

M

You’re not agreeing when you say that. To agree would be to admit that it is a LOT HARDER for Trump to make the gains he did.

And NO, there is absolutely no reason to believe that his gains would have happened anyway - BECAUSE it is a lot harder to make them at that end of the scale, without extraordinary measures.

But he did, and he did because of the SPECIFIC policies he introduced.

Look at the link. JOBS, and a much HIGHER GDP than anyone anticipated.

BAD DAY FOR YOU.

M

I agree. Regulations like private property are good.