Bernie Campaign deports conservatives out of his rally for no reason. I guess they do believe walls and border control for some people

Here’s a video of a nice young youtube conservative reporter from infowars sitting quietly at a Bernie rally, and then being forcibly deported back over Bernie’s walled enclosure.

Kind of ironic considering most of Bernie supporters are for open borders, yet here’s Bernie’s people using private security to protect the borders of their event. What no sanctuary?..lol!

2 Likes

Back in my day that guy would’ve gone out on a stretcher

9 Likes

does infowars still stand by their story that Sandy hook was a false flag and all those dead children were paid actors?

Infowars is fake news. Why would Bernie allow people into his events when they’re just going to lie about what he says anyway?

2 Likes

How do we know she wasn’t suffering from some kind of psychosis and they were trying to get her help?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Prove it. Hint, most of them are not for open borders. Trump and his supporters who keep repeating this nonsense are starting to sound really silly.

Conservative snowflakes.

No, he apologized and said he had “some kind of psychosis or something”.

That was as close as he could get to admitting he’s a POS liar I suspect.

What’s the deal with conservatives who are for the wall but let people into their homes? Such hypocrites.

Of course they are.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t forget to check out her “highest quality neutriceuticals” on your way out.

I don’t have a problem with this. I’m subject to it all the time.

High schools are private property???

Bernie feels threatened by a 5’4 girl that is 115 lbs from info wars.
Just because she is a Conservative. lol.

I guess Democrats that fail with the schooling system are trying to use it
to their advantage again.

Last election gig, Bernie allowed 2 BLM radical feminists run him off the stage at his own event. It was a sad show. Really horrible optics. He’s weak when it comes to brown females but young white females must be banished.

1 Like

Funny didnt Trump not allow certain people into his events

Was this that woman that posts pictures of herself with guns in public places? That woman? Can’t confirm but looks like it. I find it hard to believe that she was just asked to leave for no reason. There’s something else going on here.

Was this person harassing Bernie? If so, and that part wasn’t shown on camera, then this would be comparable to Trump. If they were just thrown out because Bernie considers them “fake news” then it would be comparable to Trump excluding all CNN reporters.

It was not a public event.

Sanders will hold a town hall meeting with members of the United Auto Workers and the American Federation of Teachers at 1 p.m. at Lordstown High School. The event is closed to the public.

1 Like

I wonder if he lets CNN or MSNBC in? They’re still clinging to the lie that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.