Behold the power of The Hogg!

He did not witness his classmates being killed or lying about in the aftermath. He was nowhere near the action.

You can’t edit, but you can delete and start over.

More people are killed in New Jersey by being bayoneted and by rifle launched grenades than are shot. Or at least that appears must be the case. :wink:

That’s interesting but the studies I read were looking at the shock wave generated by the velocity, not an expanding bullet.

It is the law.

How many are injured and require a doctor?

Exactly. That’s fine.

What difference does that make?

I disagree- not getting shot at feels like a civil right to me.

“They can step over kids protesting for their lives, but too lazy to cut up their own watermelon”.

“Oh Emily, this package of pre cut fruit is half empty like our souls! Let us buy it; don’t get dead child on your feet as we exit!”

“Well, at least she has her Organic, Pesticide Free peaches! You just can’t be too careful about your organic fruit, you know!”

There’s more…shall I post them?

That’s what I call lambasting and shaming.

Not necessary and counter-productive.

This is irrelevant. He goes to school there.

He’s not affected unless he personally saw it happen?

Only those not shot in the liver.

What are you talking about? Everybody knows if you get shot with the blackplasticscarygun death is guaranteed.

Well if they are more dangerous than handguns it’s going to be proportional a higher for rifles.

How many grenade launchers do you own?

Everyone should own one.

Allan

Actually it is civil disobedience.

The protestors are disobeying civil authorities.

Allan

Hearing the gunshots that killed his classmates and hiding in a closet so he didn’t get shot. A tramatic experience.

Allan

Ha ha! Like I Said, you have a different definition of lambastes. And I’m guessing you would like to revise your original claim that “he” was lambasting them, yes?

Did you happen to count all of the trolls on the other side of aisle’s tweets, threatening violence and mocking the peaceful protestors while you were searching for the few ‘mild’ trolls commenting on the shoppers?

There seemed to be just a few more of them there, don’t you think?

And yes, please do post more of those comments. It should be fun to see how many more you can find.

What the trolls with the other viewpoints posted is irrelevant. I’m not talking bout them.

I’m talking about David Hogg and the methods he is using.

Shaming of any kind is not an effective tool to win hearts and minds, especially, as I said, when you have no idea what those people were thinking.

They should have had the police clear them out.

And I will point out to you one more time. He was not shaming them, nor was the photographer that took the picture and originally posted it.

If you and others can’t appreciate the symbolism of the juxtaposition of those shoppers stepping over “dead bodies” to shop, then that is on all of you. Both the people mocking the protesters and those mocking the shoppers.

It wasn’t tweeted originally or retweeted by Mr. Hogg as an assault on those two people. It is a perfect commentary on America’s response to gun violence just like Mr. Hogg said. And that is all he said.

I don’t know why people always go so far out of their way to find things to be mad about things.

You have a right to shoot back and to have those who shoot at you unlawfully prosecuted, you have no right at all to disarm the rest of us.