Behold the power of The Hogg!

So it was ok for him to smear Marco Rubio, and law abiding gun owners as child murderers?

1 Like

Yes. Submit. And not just ok, it makes him a hero.

I got called a baby killer supporter on here a couple of days ago.

What were his exact words, we don’t need paraphrasing by you, Joanne.

Just his exact words…

Allan

Try not copying stuff from others if you can.

literal lol

2nd request here for his exact words Joanne. Would you mind posting them for us? Or are you just going to cling to what the CEC has fed you?

You are a funny fellow.:rofl:

Nah. His 15 minutes will run the same course as Cindy Sheehan. The Dems will keep trotting him out to use as a human shield for their agenda for a while, but eventually his extremism will start to hurt them and they’ll have to abandon him just like poor Cindy.

Man crush?

If anyone can save the Republican house during the midterms, it’s Hogg and his ilk.

Lol. How so?

If you are looking for a savior for the midterms.

The person doesn’t exist.

Trump has royally screwed that one up.

Nobody in swing districts even knows who Hogg is.

Allan

The irrational ideas he and his ilk are pushing are among the few reasons people like myself will drag our asses to the polls this year. Trump sure isn’t going to get me to do it, but the Democrats supporting the lunacy these kids are promoting sure will. If that will be enough is the question but the reasoning isn’t.

1 Like

The pinnacle of his life at 18. Sad.

Had he not decided to lie out his ass to demonize the NRA, it’s membership, law abiding gun owners, and 2nd Amendment Advocates in General I’d have as much to say about him as I have the rest of his litter of Hogglets.

Not nearly as brave as yourself stud muffin.

Most of them cannot be quoted here.

He absolutely called us all child murderers.

Will this do?

“Literally any legislation at this point would be a success. Considering the fact that so few legislators in Florida met with us and they want the people to forget, that’s disgusting. The fact that they want people to forget about this and elect them again as the child murderers they are, that’s unacceptable and we’re not going to let that happen.”

Have you ever considered watching the news?

people using their constitutional rights scary.

He’s not a victim he’s a self promoting, lying, democrat activist.