Bay of Pigs 2 (Venezuela)

Based on what actual set of facts?

These guys were Merc’s/Bounty hunters.

1 Like

The US did 90%+ of the heavy lifting during the war on terror.

Still it’s good that our traditional allies helped and showed support in Afghanistan, Canada among them. That said, out of all of them, the British sent the most men and material and also assisted heavily in Iraq which was something most of the other allies were hesitant to get involved in or sent very small numbers of troops. So the Brits get extra praise for that one.

1 Like

So a country of 37 million isnt doing their part if they don’t send roughly as many troops as a country of 300 million?..We have 1.4 million active and reserve, Canada 100,000 active and reserve…

26,000 total spread out over the duration of the war.

Two Regiments and one heavy battalion plus a few ships.

The largest combat force they ever put on the ground was roughly 8,000-8,500 including support.

What else are they going to do, sit around the barracks drinking crappy beer clubbing baby harp seals?

I’ll take that response… as admitting you have no answer.

It was the reply you earned.

Again…thanks for the rare admission on your part, of not having an answer…:+1:

Did you go to Afghanistan?

Only once as a contractor running some security for an NGO for about six weeks and things were already pretty well wound down at the time.

No, it simply wasn’t worthy of a serious answer.

You constructed a strawman stuffed with Red Herring.

1 Like

Then why you ragging on those that did when you know better?

Just stop your embarrassing yourself.

and the government treated them like ■■■■ when they came home, my grandpa told them to shove it up their ass when they called him to give him a metal 30 years later.

I’m not. You’re outta you’e lane here.

Yeah you are. Don’t be a jerk. The PPLI did a fine job and I’ve worked with them. Good troops.

1 Like

I’ve never had a negative criticism of them period, Their Operators are as good as any in the business.

You’re outta your lane.

War is my lane. How would you know how good they are?

I’ve got T-shirts with more down range time than you’ve got.

And I don’t believe for a minute you went to A-stan as a contractor for any NGO or anybody else.

If I actually did all the ■■■■ you claim, I’d have to be Old Testament old.

3 Likes

First hand experience. Worked with a lot of them over the years.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: