Barr says his summary wasn't a summary

You must be referring to the Clinton Crime Family. :+1:

In 1999 they changed the rules because of the circus that surrounded publishing Starr’s full report.

The court will not order Barr to break the law. It simply isn’t going to happen. Schiff will get his redacted copy of the Mueller report when Barr has completed his preparation.

No chance will Grand Jury testimony be provided. That is against the law.

Barr has already stated that Trump has given him carte blanche to do as he sees fit.

But it’s not obama and you are the one catterwaling.

Barr will be breaking the law if he does not provide Schiff with a full, unredacted copy of the report.

(2)

furnish the congressional intelligence committees any information or material concerningintelligence activities (including the legal basis under which the intelligence activity is being or was conducted), other than covert actions, which is within their custody or control, and which is requested by either of the congressional intelligence committees in order to carry out itsauthorized responsibilities.

No it’s not… The HPSCI can get ANY information from the DOJ.

Can Schiff release it to the public?

There are steps to doing so that requires votes from the committee and the full house if the White House objects, but yes, it can released via the HPSCI.

Was this an intelligence activity or a criminal investigation?

The following article provides some good insight. The statutes you quote aren’t relevant to the special counsel report. Barr is under no obligation to release anything according to DOJ regulations. Public pressure will likely prevail, but I’m betting whatever material is released will be heavily redacted.

No doubt DEMs will continue the Russia Collusion narrative. They believe it is a winning formula. I’m also predicting DEMs will begin impeachment hearings next year in the delusional belief that it will damage Trump ahead of 2020.

They have yet to come to grips as to why Trump is sitting in the WH instead of Hillary. As I’ve stated repeatedly, I hope DEMs continue their obsession with everything Trump. I really do!

So you believe that they can vote and release classifed material?

This really isn’t an intelligence report.

This is a report on Criminal activity.

I don’t think you’ve got the right code here.

It was brought up in another thread,

It is a very long drawn out process, but eventually it would take a vote of the entire house to release the information.

And I don’t necessarily see that happening.

But grand jury testimony was provided in the Starr report, so…

They arent pushing for things done during obama? Funny…

Of course they know what he’s saying.

Whenever I’m watching one of my favorite teams play I don’t even celebrate for a minute after the game is over. I patiently wait to make sure the officials are not gonna go to the clock or look at a replay or whatever.

In this case people celebrated like crazy way before actually seeing the report. They better pray that Barr described it correctly. If not they celebrated before the game was over.

More TDS syndrome and faux outrage…you libs meed to save it for “real” stuff.