Barr says his summary wasn't a summary

I am old enough to remember the Starr report being sold in Barnes and Nobles and being a number one best seller.

3 Likes

Damn! That’s old!

In 1998, the department published the entire report from independent counsel Kenneth Starr, which contained grand jury information, along with every grand jury transcript from Starr’s four-year investigation into Bill Clinton’s involvement in the Whitewater land deal.

I wonder what’s different now.

2 Likes

This is not 1998. This is not Ken Starr. This is not Bill Clinton.

Other than that the cases are exactly the same.

Bill Clinton was not a counter-intelligence case. It was Fornication not Collusion Delusion. It was only sex.

At least the WH isn’t getting a crack at it before Congress, as was originally reported. Barr to release Mueller report to Congress by 'mid-April, if not sooner;' will not transmit to White House for privilege review | Fox News

I can’t imagine that someone hasn’t walked over to Trump’s office and discussed it with him.

Remember, we’re dealing with crooks. Wanna be mafia guys.

1 Like

Don’t forget obstruction of justice. That’s a common thread.

Still trying to save the thread. Never say die!

I am keeping hope alive that Barr has a shred of integrity, and won’t let Trump’s lawyers decide what gets released.

Already did. Done.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was a partisan witch hunt that only led to process crimes for matters totally unrelated to Whitewater.

Clinton was totally exonerated.

Did the media ever apologize for that hoax?

1 Like

:joy: :thinking:

Unfortunately, Jeff Sessions is a prime example of what happens to people in the Trump circle who have integrity.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yum:

The media doesn’t apologize.

Not going to happen. He is preparing a redacted copy that will go to congress.

Of course it will happen. You giys just don’t want it to happen because its trump. If it was obama youd want everything and would be screaming from the heavens about it.

You are gonna coverso hard for trump because we all know he obstructed and its gonna cause a ■■■■ storm…but you will hide behind barr…

He will be sending the full copy to Chairman Schiff at some point… The question is will he do it willingly or under court order.

1 Like