Barr’s Justice Department Sent Immigration Judges A White Nationalist Blog Post With Anti-Semitic Attacks

The FBI did indeed verify the analysis using the snapshot images of the affected machines as is standard practice with investigations like this.

Yeah bringing new meaning to the saying “good enough for Government work”! :roll_eyes: .

The Trump administration doesn’t deserve the benefit of doubt anymore when it comes to this garbage. Trying to blame a third party doesn’t cut it.

1 Like

No, it’s literally good enough for every top digital forensics firm in the world. It’s standard practice. I know it’s hard to understand for people who have no intimate knowledge on how computers and systems actually work. But what the voice on the radio says is irrelevant to the topic.

Does anyone really understand the magic that makes computers work?

1 Like

A Bot with a random right wing talking points generator

1 Like

Truth.

:point_up_2: this

:smile:

6th page for me before a VDARE hit.

1 Like

Or, conversely, whomever generated this newsletter spent a little time on VDARE and decided this article was interesting.

Less “zebra” explanation.

Agreed. But I would also can the vendor.

I would think before hitting “send” someone in the DOJ should peruse the contents, even if it is just one person.

The evidence presented today, supports your conclusion and…I agree.

1 Like

It just makes sense. If it has your name on it ultimately it’s your responsibility to ensure that the contents presented are in line with your sentiments and sensibilities.

To make it even more accurate, you’d have to filter for only results prior to Wednesday before this particular story hit and Vdare was mentioned more.

Perhaps but the hit I got had nothing to do with this situation. I think that since I never go to sites like that its less likely I get that hit as well.

Perhaps whomever put this together goes there often, thus it would appear sooner. I could definitely be wrong since web searches are not my line of expertise.

You’re correct in that many search engines curate results based on the user’s history if they aren’t running in incognito mode. An accurate analysis would have to be run in incognito mode. I think that since you didn’t filter based on the dates and it still only showed up on the 6th page, that supports the assertion that a news aggregator would have to be specifically tailored to provide results like this.

I think you’re agreeing with me. :slight_smile:

Not sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely :smiley:

Just providing additional context and commentary.