Barr’s Justice Department Sent Immigration Judges A White Nationalist Blog Post With Anti-Semitic Attacks

It’s not surprising they’re not hiding their white nationalism anymore with their biggest supporter and race peddler in the WH, hand-in-hand with a known white supremacist in his administration.

According to the National Association of Immigration Judges, the Justice Department’s Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) sent court employees a link to a blog post from VDare. a white nationalist website, in its morning news briefing earlier this week that included anti-Semitic attacks on judges.

So best case is incompetence…that’s a good look

1 Like

From the article referenced:

“A former senior DOJ official said that the email in question was “generated by a third-party vendor that utilizes keyword searches to produce news clippings for staff. It is not reviewed or approved by staff before it is transmitted.””

“Barr’s Justice Department”

I kind of miss the old Russian conspiracy theories. Dem’s have gone nuts.

1 Like

Having read VDare on several occasions, I can say with confidence that the reaction this is getting is not liberal hysteria. It’s a white nationalist website.

1 Like

Who would utilize such a system in the government?

“The daily EOIR morning news briefings are compiled by a contractor and the blog post should not have been included," the spokesperson said.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah. Okay, okay. What I mean is that that’s not the type of venue to be using a automatically generated news updates.

Sure it is. A few keywords and voila!

How is informing them about the sit relate to support?

It doesn’t. It’s also not communism. :wink:

And yet it was which means someone was reading

No, it doesn’t.

Hmm, what key words and selection system are ■■■■■■■ utilized to produce that ■■■■■■■ trash?

Immigration judge

Begin search now

Enter

So magically it got included because magic?
Lol…peddle that weak ■■■■ someplace else

YOU’RE ON A COMPUTER NOW!

And I guarantee you, you enter that into google and you’re not coming up with vdare for 50 pages. Your algorithm would have to be ■■■■■■■ tailored to produce that ■■■■■

No it wouldn’t.

Wait!

Search: ALL

As a software engineer that has created countless scrapers and has implemented automated content generators, there’s no way a site like this benignly pops up as a top result.

1 Like