Barr has Mueller report

Is that his wife?

No I am not. I am saying just because no one hears a tree fall in the forrest doesnt mean the tree didnt fall. Criminal acts are criminal acts. I am in no way suggesting the state has no onus of proof in order to prosecute and sentence. Geesh

What you posted was report that was 85/90 percent redacted…but Some have read it entirely on both sides. You have one side that wants to public and unredacted and other side doesn’t want it published at all.

Do you know which side is advocating which? Their is a reason why dems want it buried and repugs doesn’t.

What Democrats have said they don’t want the application released unredacted?

I thought Donald Trump was going to release it months ago. What happened?

Special counsel finds no evidence that Trump campaign, or associates conspired with Russia.

Ok, if you say so. You’re wrong.

Nah, the funny stuff is the repeated revelations how clueless and horrible the alt left is with predictions and outcomes. In 2020 they will be jumping out of buildings.

Well, that’s good, 'cause “Russia” didn’t do it.

Correction “insufficient” evidence

Ya 2 and 1/2 years of Russia Russia Russia. Thanks Media

How do you know the tree fell? Do you wander around in the woods just on the off chance because you lost an electi… crap! Remember when that dude or whoever it was ran into Hildawg in the woods? What the hell!

Wow…strange logic. So The Weasel was complicit in that crime?

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/AG%20March%2024%202019%20Letter%20to%20House%20and%20Senate%20Judiciary%20Committees.pdf

What “crime” are you referring to?

Russia didn’t do what?

No. The motivation was that the President fires Comey and then went on the TV and said it was about the “Russia Thing”

Why do people leave out that stuff?

Thanks for posting. First paragraph top of page 2.

No sealed indictments either?

Weird I can swear its say 2016 Oct.

Can anyone else see that too? Or is my eyes deceiving me?

That document you’re looking at contains 4 separate FISA warrant applications.

The quote you misread and attempted to take out of context came from the last application, not the first.

No obstruction of justice.

What was the reason Rosenstein gave?