Barr has Mueller report

Maybe he was taking his advise from his attorneys.

Interfere in the election. Hack. Steal. Anything.

Now, why would his attorneys say that?

No one who has actually read the unredacted FISA applications has called for their release.

Obstruction of justice…when he fired Comey?

Please stop. If you’re not going to follow along or have some understanding of conversation stop wasting my time.

Let’s just take some time to reflect on the last two and 1/2 years from the left

Puppet of Putin.
Fox News = RT.
Trump is a Russian Spy.
Trump is a Russian Super Agent.
Trump committed Treason.
Trump was urinated on by Russian prostitute while striking Trump tower deal with Putin.
Trump offers Ukraine to Putin.

Ah the 2 and 1/2 year :slight_smile: from the honest media

1 Like

You don’t believe Russia interfered in the election?

Hey, Mueller says that Trump did not coordinate or collude with Russia on the election and I believe him.

I don’t believe that Trump committed the crime of obstruction of justice by firing Comey.

But he did it because of the Russia investigation, not because Rosenstein told him to.

Mueller investigated the claims and found no evidence that that Trump conspired with the Russians. That’s good enough for me. I always said I would accept the outcome of the investigation.

As much as I do not care for Trumps presidency and this administration I feel sort of relieved as if evidence had been found the toxic political atmosphere we have today would only have got worse.

2 Likes

You might want to look at the media headlines from the likes of Fox, The Blaze, Breitbart etc. during Obama’s administration before you start throwing stones.

Hey guys.

Be happy.

The President is off the hook with the “Russia Thing”

I am glad that this investigation was able to run it’s course and I look forward to being able to read as much of the report as they release.

1 Like

I wonder if this means since the “Red Scare” is over if the president can try to normalize relations with Russia that have since gotten so bad some military advisors have been worried about war.

I think you have one of tthose backwards. trump got peed on not did the peeing. Just saying you might want to investigate that further

I suspect the Trump supporters will not let it rest.

The result of this report only reinforces in my mind that Trump will be re-elected in 2020. And for those of you that doubt I ever said this you can search this new forum and will find my posts.

Did Mueller just exonerate Russia from meddling in our election?

There is no doubt that Russia tried to influence the election but the question posed was Trump a willing accomplice in that? Mueller’s report exonerates the President of that charge.

Well I’m not going through it again, I thought it was around page 50 under the first app.

But either way they did file the warrant less then 1 month after knowing it was being used as campaign research. Are you going to deny that?

Fixed thanks

“The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”

This is interesting. Like, what does it mean, the President is not exonerated? Is Mueller leaving it up to the AG and Congress to decide whether the President should be charged with anything?

OK I see it…it was page 341.But doesn’t change anything? In fact it makes it even worst IMO.

Think about it.