Barr has Mueller report

But not convicted, so I can’t be a criminal under that logic.

1 Like

Correct. But you have to leave my property. Has anybody said “Put illegals in prison”?

You sound like all the White House people that tried to sell that excuse before the Lester Holt interview. We know why trump fired Comey, he said why.

Why did Rosenstein tell him to do it?

Maybe we could have 4 members of the house who are democrats and four members of the house who are republicans appoint someone at the beginning of each election.
And that person would serve for 4 years and they could investigate every aspect of the presidential candidates lives and after the election they could investigate the Presidents campaign and life.
Works for me.
You know that we can’t depend on the people we send to DC to actually do their jobs according to the left. Or maybe it’s just the right side of the aisle that they believe can’t do their jobs? Their side are so honest and such saints.

Because he was instructed to come up with an excuse.

Who cares? If Rosenstein recommended firing Comey for X and Trump says but I’m firing him for Y, who cares what X was? Not to mention it’s laughable on its face that trump would fire Comey for being too mean to Hillary. He wanted Comey to drop the Flynn thing, he said he fired him because of Russia, but no he really fired him because a guy he hates says Comey acted improperly by being mean to Hillary.

Evidence?

Evidence?

The bar for what is acceptable has been set so low that when a Special Council finds that the President is surrounded by criminals, the repose isn’t “Holy ■■■■ the President is surrounded by criminals” but that they shouldn’t have been investigated in the first place.

It is bonkers.

1 Like

Well then they would have to actually talk about policy positions, the last democratic who did that was AOC who since has been silenced after calling for the genocide of cows, ending air travel, and driving away Amazon and 50,000 jobs to NY.

Much better for them only speaking of Russia.

If only he was on tape saying why he fired Comey, but sadly…

Keep playing dumb.

You’re confusing the onus of the state to prosecute vs. whether or not someone actually did commit a crime. If I rape someone, the state not being able to prove it doesnt male me a non criminal

There’s an OSC. A permanent U.S. Office of Special Counsel. He could be assigned there.

1. Read that again. It doesn’t say what you think it says.

In his letter, Page claims that he has not directly supported a political campaign since September 2016

1. That’s the 4th FISA renewal application, which was filed in June of 2017.

I thought Rosenstein commented on his letter. As I recall (no I won’t go find it for you) he said Trump asked him to put something in the letter about the Rusher investigation. Rosenstein didn’t.

I haven’t heard any tape! Where is this tape?

Should Comey have been fired; yes or no?

Brief letter from Barr has been sent to Congress.

:heavy_check_mark:

DOJ has just sent us a very brief letter about the Mueller report, which we will share shortly.

3:33 PM - Mar 24, 2019

You are declaring people criminals without having proven they committed a crime or even that a crime was committed at all.

When the motivation for the investigation is losing an election. Bonkers.