Barr has Mueller report

Cool. Then I assume there will be no objections from the President to release the Mueller report in full.

Can’t wait to read it all.

1 Like

Even you have to admit it exposed a Russian hacking operation, identifying by name 12 Russian military officers, along with a Russian influence campaign, right? Why be mad at that?

1 Like

I keep hearing people say that there was no reason to start this investigation in the first place. This investigation was not solely based on a FISA warrant. In order to make that argument you would have to willfully ignore many ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

1 Like

That’s what Q has been saying.

Gosh the report has already depressed the fake news media… Poor Erin Burnette has a little frowny face on CNN… Looks a lot like election night over there. MSNBC has like 8 people in windows and none have anything to say, it’s odd …

2 Likes

Is that why bug eyed Adam Sniff going to subpoena Mueller if there is nothing there?

1 Like

Mueller is cool…

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

It was liberals last grasp of fantasy to cling on to. Now the stark reality will set in.

He knew the FBI had investigated and found nothing when he took the case…

2 Likes

All I know is libs were so sure of themselves that Mueller was going to indict Trump with all this evidence that you claimed they had…hell wasn’t there about 20 forum members with Mueller avatars?

What happen libs? You’re going to eat your crow?

I recommend Stub BBQ sauce.

1 Like

You seem to know a lot already so what does Mueller’s report say?

Mueller has stated in the past that a sitting president cannot be indicted, so why anyone expected Mueller to indict Trump, is beyond me.

2 Likes

So long as important US intel assets aren’t compromised, I don’t mind either.

The support for Mueller was the support for his investigation…be what it may be which frankly we still dont know much.

I dont think anyone on this forum was sure of anything beyond Trumpers screaming that Mueller was biased…but now he is cool?

1 Like

All I know this guy. image

Tell us that he had solid evidence against Trump colluded with Russia.

And now he’s going through a depression right about now.

And that he’s going to subpoena Mueller to explain himself to congress democrats.

He’s demanding answers.

When the Mueller report is released I will accept the findings.

Will you?

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feeel better have at it

1 Like

Then tell me why so many forum libs had Mueller avatars? Seems to me they were all praying to great white dope to ride themselves of their boogeyman.

1 Like

Sorta like you pray to the great orange dope to make all your troubles go away. The projection is strong in this ■■■■■■■■■

2 Likes