Barr has Mueller report

Wow. You cracked the code.

See previous post, laid it out for you bud

So you have no idea what is in Mueller’s report. Thought so,

Only thing I’m going to except is when those corrupt bastard at CoJ, CIA, NSA and FBI are brought to justice.

Mueller was distraction…to deflect from real crimes.

1 Like

You know he’s not going to answer that question.

And when is that going to happen?

So no. No matter what is in the report you will not accept the findings because it does not align with your preconceived notions about what you think the investigation should be.

Did I sum that up correctly?

Sorry…not buying it. Many of them insured me Trump will pay for his crimes…or haven’t you been paying attention to what libs been saying on this forum?

You’re dead on.

I personally think that he will make it to the end of his first term.

Once he is no longer President he will come to regret putting himself and his business under the microscope.

1 Like

He’ll be indicted after he leaves office.

Mueller isn’t the only investigation, you know.

Yep - it would appear that way.

SDNY investigation is a bigger problem for Trump IMO.

It’s the type of straw man they typically erect.

The State of New York is looking into several decades of tax evasion after that NYT article that exposed his blatant illegal tax avoidance strategy between he and his dad.

That would have ruined anyone else but the GOP just doesn’t care about crime anymore.

The witch hunt is OVER.

No more indictments per multiple sources.

Trump never subpoenaed to testify in person.

TRUMP EXONERATED

TWO YEARS OF A WITCH HUNT AND INQUISITOR MUELLER FOUND NOTHING ON TRUMP.

I don’t think anyone can speculate what is in Mueller’s report - which is why it’s critcal it is released to the public.

I’m also pretty sure we are going to hear Donald arguing it should not be released.

Yeah. Ya got both state of New York and the SDNY investigations, and one of the SDNY investigations already has Trump listed as a co conspirator in a count for which the other conspirator has plead guilty.

No indictments for jr or kushner. It seems liberals were saying this would happen.

You’ve read the report? Can you post a copy? I’d love to see it.

1 Like