Barr has Mueller report

But will it be a burger?

Wait for it…just wait for it.

Libs will say Mueller team been colluding with Trump all along.

After all it’s how libs roll. :rofl:

2 Likes

nah, we will leave the trashing of an honorable man like meuller to the cons…

its how they have been and will continue to roll…

I will accept the findings of the Mueller report upon it’s release.

Will you?

2 Likes

oh wait…

are republicans going to try and pretend that they did not spend the last two years trashing meuller and his team in every way possible?

of course they will… thats how they roll…

2 Likes

No one is going to say that.

berder, actually.

3 Likes

once again, they are projecting what they do onto their enemies…

Indeed. Although it appears all indictments from the SCO are done. But again, that was a very limited scope. The DOJ investigations continue on in many other forms. Including additional prosecutions.

Oh Snow, you were just mad I said it was announced on MSNBC. :wink:

You’ve laid down this prediction. When it doesn’t come to pass, will you finally come back from off of the crazy-pants express and rejoin us back in reality?

Actually, thats what Qanon has been saying.

So that’s it? That’s it? We’re done? Country has been twisted in knots for two years. To indict Manafort who we knew was a snake? Considering the weenies and kooks then dems are queuing up I guess I’ll vote for Trump again. Sigh…:confused::us::elephant:

1 Like

Yup…

This is a hilariously terrible prediction.

1 Like

Mueller knows his business…And I will continue to say that regardless of what his report says. He has access to a lot more information than I do.

We will have to keep reminding conan of that prediction of his.

1 Like

Thus ends a total waste of an investigation that had no sound basis from the beginning.
But I’m sure all the remaining “I gottchas” will be different.

5 Likes

You wanna vote for the dude who lacked the ability to know what we all knew?

1 Like

This is no different than the Smollett case. Mueller and the FBI leaders are just like the leftist news media falling for Smollett, when it’s an obvious it’s fake.

1 Like