Bank of America: US economy will soon start losing 175,000 jobs a month

We certainly did, to the drowning sound of hyena laughter.

My pensions are getting a 8.7% increase this year. These libs made themselves poorer, on purpose, just to get away from Tweets they don’t like. Thanks for transferring some of your buying power to me, libs! :rofl:

It’s like when they set fire to their own streets when something rustles their jimmies. lol

1 Like

Whatever happens tonight, the GOP should make it a goal to work with Biden now. So a stable world can fall into their lap like the one Obama left.

Otherwise, the party is going to be exposed again, like in 2020.

Rational and reasonable approach to a slow recovery is going to be the norm now. Defense is harder.

1 Like

Tell us what was exposed in 2020?

4 Likes

Leftist bootlickers. :wink:

Hands down, the biggest takeaway of that year was the bed libs and big gov, big tech, big pharma, etc., are now sharing. It’s a romance Trump and Kim could only dream of. :wink:

5 Likes

As it should be.

That is true. Especially when the underlying factor is not what is best but how do we derail on both sides.

2 Likes

Lol I edited that out of my response.

1 Like

Bank of America: US economy will soon start losing 175,000 jobs a month
The boom-bust cycle of federal reserve monetary policy.

Don’t forget the “Never Trumper” (Neocon) wing of the GOP, with guys like George Will. They have shareholders to think about! Wars mean $$

1 Like

Someone sounds mad…

2 Likes

LOL was going to ask that same question. Now I have to go back and see his reply. :wink:

Lol don’t hold your breath

2 Likes

excited. Offense is easier. Remember?

Unless you meant @Rodeo :smirk:. He big mad

1 Like

We already know what libs talking points going to be. But by the time 2024 rolls around the economy should be back on track somewhat…thanks to repugs. :wink:

It is gonna worse before it gets better. They will blame the GOP.

1 Like

No, I’m not. I am however disinterested in the “logic” of the left.

It goes something like this.

Pre Biden the country was recovering from the pandemic. America was exporting energy. Gas was 2.37 a gallon, inflation I think at 1.4%, the southern border was in pretty good shape.

Biden shows up, and since then every metric has gone to crap.

Liberals who have been trying to tell America jan 6 was comparable to Pearl Harbor, that abortion should be women’s primary concern and now this stupid democracy is on the ballot ■■■■■ it’s a republic and the ballot is democracy dimwits…who have been completely tone deaf re: the actual wants needs and concerns if Americans…

Now claim “you have two years to fix what we broke…”.

Kindergarten level logic is a waste of everybody else’s time.

Democrats can’t lose big enough today.

4 Likes

Of course…that’s to be expected. But by the time 2024 it should be improving thanks to repugs.

Meanwhile Biden had vetoed bunch of bills. :wink:

Good. I can’t wait. I mean that.

Two years. You accusing others of kindergarten logic while spewing the same nonsense for the past what 13? years about democrats? You don’t think anyone remembers how wrong you were about Obama and his years in office and how you described those years as horrible… :smiley:

You got it right … the doom and gloom… well not really but i’ll take the L. Your prayers are likely to come true. Congrats. Now everythign that has been horrific will suddenly become a reasonable and slow slog to recovery. We can already see it in this thread. Logic and rationality suddenly return and that’s before the polls have closed.

1 Like

That repugs stopped the bleeding that libs caused?