Backlash against the trump administration

Just look what you’re making us do!

:joy::rofl::joy:

They will probably start getting violent next.

If that cake shop has just said “oh, we’re too busy” or “we can’t make it on time” instead of explicitly being like “no, because you’re homos” none of that ever happens.

2 Likes

The tone is set from the top, Joanne.

What impact did you think that Trump would have on American culture?

I don’t like it either. I strongly disagree with the Obama administration too. When did conservatives do the same?

The left better not complain when it’s done in a future D administration because they set the standard.

Yup. Totally avoidable.

I believe party membership is a protected class in some states isn’t it? But that wouldn’t be relevant here.

Exactly!

10char

Why would you think that when this behavior got a man elected president? Or didn’t you think that’s would set an example?

1 Like

Like the good people in Charlottesville that ran over a woman?

That’s what I mean. The MSM is helping to inflame an already bad situation.

It’s very worrying. Glad I at least live in a rural area.

2 Likes

I still maintain that just like Hobby Lobby they did it on purpose to get a court case going.

:thinking:

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1010560035339100160

2 Likes

Haha, Todd Starnes strikes again.

It’s so strange, because the president has never been disrespectful to others. Always a gentleman.

I don’t agree with Sara “how do I sleep at night?” Sander’s politics but it was wrong to kick her out of a restaurant if she was not doing anything to deserve it.

Do I really need to link to rabid pro lifers who hassle, denigrate, and demean people who dare to walk into a Planned Parenthood to get BC?

Those who choose to work for Trump as staffers to whatever, can be judged in the court of public opinion.

This has gone beyond disagreeing about policy or ideology. What they are doing, is severely harming our country.

Like the various riots around the country following the election. Portland has one every so often. Berekley is another proud member of the leftist club.

The violence at some of the Trump rallies before the election usually coming from BLM and hispanic activists harassing people wanting to attend.

Remember any of this?

1 Like

The real violence is inside Planned Parenthood!

There’s no public/private divide anymore, for better or worse.

She works for a man who would do far worse to someone who he felt had wronged him.

Yes I’m sure they purposely set out to bankrupt themselves.

Is it ok for actors to say inflammatory things about Barron Trump and the kids of Sarah Sanders, or does the left draw the line somewhere?