Backlash against the trump administration

Those convictions are coming any day now.

1 Like

Fascism? Oh give me a break. If I donā€™t like you, Iā€™m not going serve you food at my table. Thatā€™s me being an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  but perhaps a principled ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

1 Like

I didnā€™t realize the expectation of being served in a restaurant and expecting to be left alone made one a ā€œprotected classā€. Guess Iā€™ve been that my entire life and didnā€™t know it.

So, shut up and bake the cake.

ā€œRealityā€? Thatā€™s what you call your hyper-partisan fact-averse fever dream?

1 Like

It seems like you have an enormous double standard here: conservative can punch all they want with no rules but if liberals punch back itā€™s fascism.

Do I have to bake that wedding cake or will you destroy my business if I refuse?

Thatā€™s the difference between us and them. Makes me proud not to be a leftist.

1 Like

Yeah, remember all those guilt pleas and convictions from Obama officials?

Is an expectation of being served too much to ask? Just give me the cake.

Youā€™ve got a blind spot there, Joanne.

Be asked to leave orā€¦have gobs of spit in your food.

Iā€™d take the former!

You donā€™t actually have any right to service except for an incredibly limited number of reasons that are incredibly easy to get around.

Iā€™m waiting for links to stories of conservatives who refused to serve members of the Obama administration pro lifers who destroyed the businesses of pro choices and conservatives who hounded Obama cabinet members while they were eating their meals.

Guess Iā€™ll be waiting awhile.

^ This.

A store owner can refuse service to anyone. Not for any reason, and itā€™s very easy to avoid admitting to refusing service for those reasons.

I understand where you are coming from.

If you owned a business, and a known criminal, who harmed others, who was caught, convicted, and served his term came into you establishmentā€¦would you still serve him?

For many, what Sanders (and others in the admin.) are doing, is morally corrupt.

So somebodies politics should be a protected class.

But not their sexuality.

1 Like

The haters are way way out of control. Do they not realize how this is likely to backfire? Iā€™m quite sure the average American doesnā€™t agree with those mobs.

I just fear things will escalate and get much worse.

I do not agree with what the restaurant did.

I do find it funny though that those who would argue that a business can be discriminatory would never think that they would be on the wrong end of that opinion.

1 Like

Go on social media. Look up any high ranking Obama admin member. Read the recently comments. Done.

An outright internet troll is president and youā€™re apoplectic that theyā€™re getting trolled back.

I shall ask again.

How many indictments were issued from 2008-2018 in the Obama Admin.?

There is hard evidence (aka known as facts)

And opinions.

Just saying his admin. was corrupt, is just political theater.