Backlash against the trump administration

Maybe for PC-loving conservatives like yourself.

:rofl: Yeah, I love political correctness.

Standing on the street yelling a word while someone is inside is attacking someone?

Clearly you do. I hope there is a fainting couch nearby, what with you worried about someone yelling ā€œshameā€ at a public official.

I believe it actually it is

What Constitutes Disturbing the Peace?

Disturbing the peace laws exist to prevent people from disturbing the peace of others while they are tending to their daily business and personal affairs. These laws vary from state to state, but they typically prohibit:

-Fighting or challenging someone to fight in a public place;
-Using offensive words in a public place likely to incite violence;
-Shouting in a public place intending to incite violence or unlawful activity;
-Bullying a student on or near school grounds;
-Knocking loudly on hotel doors of sleeping guests with the purpose of annoying them;
-Holding an unlawful public assembly;
-Shouting profanities out of a car window in front of a personā€™s home over an extended period of time;
-Allowing excessive dog barking in a residential area; and
-Intentionally playing loud music during the night that continues, even after a fair warning.

They are necessary even if they arenā€™t American.

Was the word directed at the person?

Thatā€™s one opinion.

Thereā€™s your answer.

Another Doug-nugget of broadbrushing bull ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Yeah, itā€™s either disturbing the peace or disorderly conduct, depending on the jurisdiction. It is decidedly not ā€œpeacefulā€.

Not broadbrusing. It is based on the comments by the left leaners in this thread. Very few (though not none) just said that this sort of rude treatment based on politics is wrong.

Jesus Christ you all are a bunch of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Leave conservatives alone. Stop being so meant to them.

Snowflake.

You argued a point I wasnā€™t making. And then get mad when called on it, throw a tantrum, and leave. Itā€™s weird that you always act like this. Iā€™ve seen others call you out on it lately as well. Itā€™s not just me.

You said itā€™s ONLY hateful, viscous liberals who do it. The entire point Iā€™ve been arguing in this thread against thatā€¦BOTH sides do it and neither holds a moral high ground when it comes to ā€œwho treats the other guy worse.ā€ One side says ā€œomg ur guy said this, your side is bad.ā€ Then the other side says ā€œhow can you be mad about that your guy did a thingā€ trying to prove that the other guy is worse. You and Joanne get into those types of arguments.

The argument Iā€™m making isnā€™t that either side is better than the other, or that a particular side holds a moral high ground. My point is that as long as liberals and conservatives or right and left" are just interested in arguing about who is worse, the problem is just going to continue. BOTH sides need to reign in their extreme wings and factions, and get back to governing instead of blaming. Donā€™t you agree?

1 Like

Do you disagree with the post to which you responded? The ā€œwhataboutismā€ Iā€™m accused of is not me trying to argue ā€œmy guyā€ is morally superior, but rather pointing out that NEITHER side is morally superior when it comes to bad behavior. How am I wrong?

Thank you.

the restaurant should just hold a press conference and say it never happened. take a page out of sarahs playbook

Youā€™re not. I was referring to whataboutism in general.