Backlash against the trump administration

I’m a private citizen calling out the viciousness of leftists on a message board stating fact. I’m not shouting and screaming in public and I’m not an elected official with a public forum to denigrate and demonize political opponents on the floor of Congress. Nor am I a television or radio pundit calling Trump voters Nazi’s, racist’s and worse, that’s all on leftist progressives.

Not a single word if that is relevant to the point to which you were responding.

But of course it’s expected you’re just going to keep smashing such partisan hatred into your keyboard.

You know it’s funny, @gooddad2 claimed the same thing earlier, and I tried to get him to provide a few examples of that very thing, yet when I pressed him to prove it, he tucked tail and never responded. I’ll give you the chance to do the same-I’d love to hear what you have to say.

I can rattle off some more issues if you’d like @RTchoke. Please, tell me how I sided with liberals regarding things like guns, racial violence, free speech, etc. @Joanne, the offer is open to you as well. Have at it!

I’ve never defended that. Those things are not OK. Remember when pro-union people did similar things to Scott Walker’s parents when he was abolishing collective bargaining? I condemned that, for example on the old forum. That sort of ■■■■ wasn’t OK, and that short of ■■■■ happening now to people affiliated with Trump isn’t OK. It’s not OK when EITHER side does it, but I’m not going to prattle about like Joanne and Roxie with nonsense like “only the left does it” or “the left is worse than anyone.” THAT is partisan nonsense.

Suggesting that both sides are equally bad when it comes to stuff like this seems like a controversial statement to you, and instead of discussing that, you

And I’ve condemned that, too. And #BLM violence. And violence in reaction to Michael Brown and Freddie Grey.

You’re right-your and RT’s dishonesty about me makes it hard to respond. Instead of agreeing that bad behavior is bad when either side does it, and that both sides are equally guilty of it, which shouldn’t even be a controversial thing to agree with, you prattle on about me. It’s flattering, but it shows your true partisan colors. You’re not interested all of this crap ending-all you care about is “lib lib lib.” You just want to point fingers at the other tribe. You’re just doing the bidding of your masters.

1 Like

Along with everything else liberals are they are schizophrenic to boot! :roll_eyes: You brought up the “both sides do it” argument and when I responded to it you claim irrelevancy!

Good grief! I’m DONE with this nonsense!

it seems the snowflakes are upset at sarahs treatment
boo hoo

So we’re back to the bakery.

Of course he has and so have others and many on your side of the aisle. Are you under the impression I have a problem with the property owner?

Whataboutism is the antidote to hypocrisy.

And therein lies the hypocrisy.

Not a big fan of anybody in this administration, but I don’t really agree with this. And to happen in Lexington of all places. Home to VMI and a guy who flies a giant Confederate flag and doesn’t allow Democrats or black people on his property.

Let’s be specific.

The bakery offered wedding cakes as part of the noromal goods and services offered. They did refuse service for a product normally provided.

In addition the relevant Colorado statute calls for full and equal access to goods and services, not just "oh we sell some things to ___________ (gays, blacks, Jews, insert other relevant class description).

.>>>>

Of course it’s an attack.

A peaceful protest, where people shout “Shame” at a public official in public, is not disturbing the peace.

1 Like

Protected classes are necessary.

That’ true.

No it’s not. Do be so hyperbolic. She wasn’t touched. she wasn’t danger.

Ridiculous. Protest by definition is disturbing the peace.

You’ve lost the plot. Physical isn’t the only type of attack.

1 Like

I’d have been perfectly find with it. I think Public Accommodation laws as applied to private business should be repealed in respect of rights of association and property of the owner.

Therefore:

I don’t have a problem with the Red Hen refusing service to Sanders.
I wouldn’t have had a problem if the Red hen had refused service to Holder or Lynch.
I don’t have a problem with Mr. Phillips or the Kliens refusing service to gays.
I don’t have a problem with a racist restaurant owner refusing service to blacks.
I don’t have a problem with a Jewish shop owner refusing service to a Muslim.
I don’t have a problem with a guy opening a male only bar.
I don’t have a problem with a redneck refusing service to Mexicans.
etc.
etc…
(NOTE: “I don’t have a problem with” means it should not be illegal and is outside the purview of government, it is no way intended to imply moral agreement with.)

.>>>>

Protected classes are unAmerican.