Babylon Bee suspended from Twitter for not telling popular lies

Libs in this thread and in the other thread where I posted it, all suddenly point to “Christian Conservatives” vis a vis comedians, as if that somehow addresses that Twit’s shutdown of the Bee shows a lack of sense of humor.

Comedians across the political spectrum (and the raunch spectrum) are lamenting the effect lib cancel culture is having on the comedy industry.

Babylon Bee out onions The Onion. They’re spot-on with this latest issue, both in the comedic content and their response to being canned by Twitter. Anyone should be able to see the humor in the Bee’s commentary on Levine.

Oh yes, libs have no sense of humor.

4 Likes

“Relative recent usage” is highly, well, relative. I believe it was coined in the 60s and came into more common use in the 80s. As someone born in the late 70s, its been around most of my whole life.

It’s only political because opponents have made it so.

Actually “gender identity” is a phrase, not a definition of gender.

Yes. But we often shorten it to just gender which is why it gets mixed up in the definition of gender.

Like “species identity” for furries.

Please, the term is “fursona”. :wink:

If we all just called them perverts there wouldn’t be any confusion or hurt feelings.

2 Likes

There would be both.

I see the hate that gets described as humor. It’s not funny or clever or anything really. Just hate.

…and lib feelings.

And conservative feelings too.

No, that’s late night talk shows now.

2 Likes

My wife says I don’t have any of those. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

How did that make you feel?

1 Like

It was…neutral. :+1:

1 Like

It is funny because it is real. A generation ago liberals were pushing gender equality. As much should be spent on making womens sports opportunities as on mens.
Now, a couple of decades later, progressives are destroying womens sports opportunities by letting men take the prizes.
It’s sad, but sad can be turned to funny.
I’m all for letting men pretend to be women if that satisfies some inner feeling. Not to the extent of destroying others opportunities.

5 Likes

Yeah, we should just call women on the left feckless ■■■■■ like a certain female liberal “comedian.”

I can see how we need to be more like her.

Or hold up more severed heads of presidents. You know, in good humor. I like how there’s no hate in comedy on the left.

2 Likes

Yes, you should do both of those things. Especially the head thing, it went over so well.

I’ve met women who can’t, for one reason or another - does that make them men?

I’ll tell you what I hate. It’s that Libs will gladly sacrifice the innocence and well being of their wives and daughters to the whims of perverts. Tell me how you will feel when your teenage daughter comes home from school crying because she was forced to shower with a boy who decided to wear a dress that day, or your wife gets groped or exposed to some pervert in a public restroom. And for what? Because you are more concerned with not hurting the feelings of perverts!

That you so called men don’t give a ■■■■ about your own family is on you. That your political correctness has made a mockery of what God intended men and women to be is bad enough, but that MY wife, daughter and sister and every other decent woman has to be victimized because of Lib stupidity and immorality is disgusting!

My daughter was groped in public, not even by a sicko tranny, but just by a scum bag pervert who gets his jollies by groping women and feels it’s his right to do so. When my daughter called the police, they knew the man by name and told her they’d “ have a talk with him.” Evidently, he’d been doing it for awhile. Had I been there when he assaulted my daughter, I’d have busted his head with a bat! I don’t give a ■■■■ about THEIR ■■■■■■■ FEELINGS!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry but where are the jokes? Jokes require a setup and a punchline.

The first guy is pointing out inconsistencies in Biden’s candidacy and presidency, which is fine, but jokes? Eh? He’s just talking with occasional sound effect.

The second guy is making the same hack trans comments that the lower tier conservative hannity posters make, and you guys ain’t funny.

https://www.thecomedyclubkc.com/shows/159985

Take this clip from the second guy - I find militant vegans to be even more insufferable than Truther conservatives like yourself. But this is the same unfunny hack “humor” repeated for four straight minutes. It’s a heaping pile of hot garbage intended to appeal to neckbeard fatasses who get out of breath climbing into their souped up F-150s that cost more than their houses.

Yes they are. The process of normalization involves representing these mentally ill people as “just one of us” and ubiquitous. Turn on any entertainment that comes from Hollywood and you will see. And when we are FORCED to pretend along with them in, for example schools, by using the pronouns they want, it is indeed an attempt to normalize the mental illness.

1 Like

I’m not sacrificing anything. In fact, my wife and daughter have the same feelings about transgender people that I do.

They aren’t going to let a boy shower in the women’s shower just because he decided a wear a dress that day.

or your wife gets groped or exposed to some pervert in a public restroom.

That would be terrible, but has nothing to do with transgender people. You’re creating a strawtrans. :wink:

I’m sorry that happened to your daughter, but again, that has nothing to do with transgender people. There is no correlation between transgender people and those who commit sexual assault.

1 Like

You’re talking about normal from a cultural perspective. I’m talking normal from a biological perspective.