Babylon Bee suspended from Twitter for not telling popular lies

If you are using definition 2A, then you are correct. If you are using definition 2B or 2C, as I am, then yes, they can.

2b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex

Typically.

The rest is anomaly. Exception. Disorder.

3 Likes

Clownfish change sex.

Humans don’t.

1 Like

The opinions behind those “definitions” represent (when used to normalize the abnormal) error and madness.

Not even clowns in DC can do that.

Well said. Undisputable facts.

Yes, one’s gender is typically associated with one’s sex. Nobody is claiming being transgender is normal.

Are you mad at the dictionary people?

Twitter does not want free speech. They want censorship for opinions they think hurts Democrats and Globalist. That’s not the real American way!

5 Likes

Never met a man who could give birth. Have you?

3 Likes

Well, when they modify their definitions to accommodate the way Massachusetts uses the word for drivers license purposes, it’s easy to consider they may be letting very recent ideological arguments influence changes to long standing common definitions.
And without specifying that is what they are doing, or that a certain definition is being used for political arguments and may not be commonly accepted.

2 Likes

I can’t say that political biases aren’t the American way. However, when Twitter pretends they are not ideological or not actually working as editors, it’s up to others to point out they are lying.

4 Likes

It is a woke celebrity bubble now.

No self respecting opinion professional should dare even open the URL.

Transitioned transgender men who can still give birth are very rare, so no. I have met cisgender women who can’t give birth, though.

Do you have proof that they are modifying definitions to satisfy the political desires of outside forces, like Massachusetts? (And I suppose we need to settle on a “they” as well… Webster’s? That’s who I’ve been referencing.)

My layman’s understand of how the dictionary decides when to add words or definitions is based on how common their usage. The use of “gender” to refer to something related but unique to sex has been around for decades and is used by many people, especially in scientific/medical circles.

This is how its done…

4 Likes

I know when I think of today’s most successful comedians, I immediately think “Christian Conservatives.”

Well David Chappelle I assume is not conservative and is funny as hell and they been trying to cancel him the past year over his jokes on trans. Jokes, this reminds me when the Joe Lieberman’s of the world were going after video games in the 90’s and then the ultra left during gamer gate.

Their online c: definition is gender identity.

Definition of gender identity
: a person’s internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female

That is of relatively recent usage, and usage by only a limited number of advocates. Of course it is political. It is in common usage recently, and by certain ideologues.
Actually “gender identity” is a phrase, not a definition of gender.
Like “species identity” for furries.

Youtube Conservative comics

Congratulations to the “Woman” of the Year!

2 Likes