Baby Formula and Government Failure

Yes. Or the government could just let them loose.

Those are the choices.

Hereā€™s what she saidā€¦

ā€œThe White House, House Dems, & usual pedo grifters are so out of touch with the American people that rather than present ANY PLAN or urgency to address the nationwide baby formula crisis, they double down on sending pallets of formula to the southern border. Joe Biden has NO PLANā€

She could have maybe left out the pedo grifters line.

But this White House is randomly bouncing from crisis to crisisā€¦the latest response it has offered to calm the nerves of an increasingly disgusted public is ā€œking ultra MAGAā€ and the evil republicansā€¦

The people of this country know thisā€¦

Prior to Inauguration Day 2021 ā€¦

We were not on the brink of ww3ā€¦
We were not paying 5 or 6 dollars a gallon for gas and dieselā€¦
We were not experiencing 3rd world problems like a crisis level shortage of baby foodā€¦
We were not watching hundreds of thousands of illegals cross the southern border into the country, bringing with them sex trafficking and more than 100000 dead Americans linked to overdoses of meth and fentanylā€¦
We were not watching the stock market tumble in value daily. Americans retirement savings and 401kā€™s are shrinking dailyā€¦
We were not experiencing more than 8% inflationā€¦
We were nit talking about pending recessions and a pending food shortageā€¦

I could go onā€¦this president and his White House just bumble cluelessly from train wreck to train wreck without a clue, a plan, or anything loosely resembling a solution. You left wingers have no idea how sick and tired this country is of this garbage.

Again I ask what did the congresswoman say that was wrong?

4 Likes

Interesting take. By that logic, it is moral for a government to take food out of the mouths of citizens to feed criminals?

3 Likes

How about the ā€œno planā€ part?

1 Like

The government isnā€™t responsible for feeding ā€œcitizens.ā€

Thereā€™s not a society on this planet more concerned itā€™s children, or for that matter the worldā€™s children. Thereā€™s not a society on this planet that has done more for children both at home and abroad for the worldā€™s children.

Well except for all the people current arguing that abortion should be an unlimited right right up until the moment the baby is leaving the birth canal.

Do you people read your ā– ā– ā– ā–  before you submit it?

3 Likes

Round the clock!

1 Like

Oooh! Nice! A competition with an imbalance of power then. I like it.

2 Likes

Sureā€¦thatā€™ll make a ton of differenceā€¦itā€™s an reworded version of his energy planā€¦accuse the private sector of price gouging and beg people overseas for more supply. Howā€™s that worked out for us.

This federal government led by Biden and the idiot left has known there were problems at that one plant since Septemberā€¦that was the time responsible leaders would have taken action. Now itā€™s May and the smart people I listened to yesterday said donā€™t expect any significant changes until July at the earliest.

Maybe the Big Guy will surprise us and do something that actually isnā€™t a complete cluster ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  would be nice but I doubt it.

2 Likes

I agree, I wasnā€™t sure what you meant.

Very few? Not accurate. As of 2012 28 percent of children had stay at home mothers, thatā€™s hardly a few. Even if it cratered to half by now you canā€™t dismiss 14% of the population as a few. Nor is it a ā€œprivilegeā€, for most it is a sacrifice.

3 Likes

It is a privilege to be able to afford to make that ā€œsacrifice.ā€

Okay, hold on while I tell my nephew he is privileged to work as a cable lineman while his wife stays home with the kids. Because he thinks he is sacrificing material wealth for family. The same way my wife and I sacrificed millions of dollars for her to stay home with the kids.

3 Likes

Ok. Should I just wait here, then?

1 Like

Yes, you should and try to think outside your bubble while you are at it.

1 Like

:rofl:

Iā€™m not going to touch the "he thinks part.

If they can pay the bills on a single income, that is a privilege that most families donā€™t have.

3 Likes

:rofl:

This is the definition of irony.

1 Like

Yup thatā€™s him, privileged Walmart employee and now cable lineman, just reeks of privilege. His porcelain tea set is phenomenal. And donā€™t get me started on his fox hounds.

2 Likes

Especially when inflation is running at 8.5 percent. Thanks Biden.

One wonders how much scrimping and saving is going on there. Thanks Biden voters.

2 Likes

Betcha heā€™s driving a brand new $80000 Teslaā€¦so those highest ever national gas prices at $4.47 a gallon arenā€™t impacting him at all.

2 Likes