Baby Formula and Government Failure

If they can afford to pay the bills on a single income, that’s a privilege. Full stop.

I do not care about your insecurities surrounding that word. Deal with it.

2 Likes

You guys have to see how stupid this looks, right?

Carry on.

1 Like

That’s insane, he supports a family of four with a blue collar job, their house is pretty nice, built in 2016. He isn’t atypical in his region. No privilege anywhere in that equation. His mother was a bipolar mess and he grew up in trailer parks and worse. Single earning families may be dead and dying in urban areas but they are going strong in more affordable areas of the country.

2 Likes

So?

What does that have to do with the fact that he can afford to do something that most fanilies cannot?

Well first off it’s bogus that most families can’t. They choose not to because it lessens the number of ipads and Teslas they can afford.

4 Likes

I do … your assertion that someone who worked at walmart and is now a lineman is “privileged” to be able to pay the bills for himself and his family is idiotic.

That’s hard work, common sense, sacrificing, scrimping and saving to make ends meet.

He’s probably working his ass off…he’s hardly privileged.

I posted a link the other day to a story about the highest percentage of Americans since before Covid living paycheck to paycheck…

As Bidenflation continues to tax all of us, impacting middle class and below families the most, as fuel prices climb it’s just going to get harder.

Why you lefties are defending this third world bull ■■■■ is beyond me.

2 Likes

What a ridiculous comment.

1 Like

:rofl:

Let me guess, you’re a boomer, right?

This sort of utterly detached from reality nonsense is pure boomer energy.

Sunk to ad hom already, doesn’t bode well for the strength of your “argument”.

2 Likes

“Privilege” isn’t an insult, its a statement of fact.

Deal with it.

You are right.

:rofl:

You expect a serious response to it’s their fault they’re poor, they bought iPads?

Definitely a boomer.

He’s so privileged, as he reminds me of his stories of when his mom and dad would take off and leave him in unheated trailers for the winter. lucky privileged boy. And now he has reached the pinnacle of privilege, climbing poles for a cable company. Hallelujah Amen

2 Likes

Your commentary on this issue is idiotic.

Deal with it.

The individual we are discussing and his family deserve serious credit for doing what needs to be done to life it sounds like they live.

Calling that “privileged” is …

Well I don’t wanna get banned so we’ll just stop there.

3 Likes

Oh the poor never engage in detrimental economic activity, no sir, victims of circumstance only.

3 Likes

What argument?

1 Like

Deal with it.

No one cares about your Horotio Alger narrative - it doesn’t matter.

This is why the phrase “OK boomer” became so popular.

Exactly situations like this.

2 Likes

Neener neener, persuasive and eloquent.

2 Likes

Sure, vapid phrase by the way, boomers are as diverse as any other generation in their political spectrum.

1 Like