Baby come back, you can blame it all on me

Exactly. The doofus negotiator has zero concept of actually how to negotiate. He could have had $25B and claimed credit for solving the Dreamer problem.

But now he’s holed up, rage tweeting, and won’t even get a penny for it.

Because there was pork in it. And no, they haven’t. You obviously haven’t seen their block voting and the numerous times Schumer and other Dems went on air promising that they will never compromise with Trump.

1 Like

Just because you want the country’s president to be elected by Los Angeles (because of their large population outnumbering those of smaller cities/states) doesn’t mean the majority of Americans do. A citizen in Wyoming should have just as much leverage as a citizen in California. A reason why a direct democracy would be a horrible idea.

1 Like

Bless your heart.

FDS

Facts derangement syndrom

Why no, I haven’t seen these secret tapes where Pelosi and Schumer have said they’ll NEVER compromise. Do link to them for us, please. Also, the ones where they’ve vowed to make him a one term President. Those would be informative as well.

Not nearly as much as lord trumps inaugural

1 Like

But people could stop twisting into a pretzel pretending what the people want.

Geez, you must not be watching the news then. Or you’re just watching the MSM. You can also clearly see it by their voting record.

:rofl: The irony is rich with this one.

Exactly. I was pointing out the irony of trump supporters denying facts. Glad you got it.

No, I’m responding to your unambiguous claim by asking for evidence. Which you don’t have, so you deflect.

Do Pelosi and Schumer support Trump or his agenda? Of course not, and God love 'em for it. That is not the same thing as stating, “I will never compromise.”

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080177487517233157

That’s where you are wrong. The Trump shutdown hasn’t harmed dems at all. Also, you sound a little pathetic there.

1 Like

:point_up_2:

Because during trump’s artisan dealery, he made it that way.

You’re moving the goal posts. Pork is a red herring. The issue was that if compromise. The Democrats offered $25 billion for border security. Trump was the one who didn’t compromise, and it sure as hell wasnt because of “pork.”

You expect dems to vote for Donald’s fantasies?

Why on earth would you have that idea?

He has openly tried to force his agenda without compromise, which was something one can do when they have a strong majority, such as Donald had until recently. But even with that majority he couldn’t even convince his own party to ram thru parts of that agenda…

…but now you expect Pelosi to? That’s a ridiculous expectation to hold.

Yeah, no. I have searched legislation in both the House and the Senate, and the most recent bill to give funding for the wall and border security, failed, because all of the Democrats voted No. So you can quit making things up now.

Yes, the Democrats have stated that they will not fund Trump’s dumbass wall. They think it’s a waste of money, and there are other more cost-effective ways to secure the border. They have offered to discuss legislation to that effect many times.

Donald Trump has stated publicly that he will not sign ANY legislation to reopen the government that does not include funding for his wall. Not border security. His wall.

Who’s unwilling to compromise, again?

2 Likes

Good. You just admitted that the Democrats will not compromise with Trump. Glad we can agree on that.