AZ Audit - Cyber Ninjas Can't Keep It Secret

Doing BS that is doomed to fail long term just for the short term media boost is Trump 101. This is nothing more than just that.

Okay.

You’d think who is president would be a part of your argument.

1 Like

Okay.

Cool. Get Dominion and other manufacturers of voting equipment to reveal their source code and other “trade secrets”.

The defendants in their lawsuits could ask for that

Go for it.

The irony that an audit to test the legitimacy of an election result should be in secret is exquisite.

I am sure that they will in the unlikely event that Dominion actually allows the lawsuit to go to discovery.

Dominion would also have to explain their email from 2016:

No wonder Hilary was so angry after the 2016 election; she lost even after offers of help and support from Dominion.

It certainly is. One would have to question the motivation of those wanting and/or supporting a secret audit.

That would need to be prefaced with the words “Once upon a time”.

I don’t support it and anything they care to report will be tainted by it. Like I said before, they will need iron clad repeatable proof for anyone beyond a kook fringe to take them seriously. Which doesn’t preclude them from producing said proof.

Their method guarantees a high level of skepticism as to their results.

In my opinion the audit is tainted already by their desire to have the audit done in secret. It invalidates any findings and the audit should be cancelled under those circumstances.

No reason to cancel it, they won’t be taken seriously without uncovering irrefutable proof. And you can’t reasonably deny the state legislature from investigating election integrity. Not without precluding any other investigation of election integrity.

I was specifically referring to the company that was engaged to conduct the audit. Any findings from that company are jaundiced and would lack credibility.

An interesting thought but I would find it very difficult to believe that an in-depth analysis of the source code in addition to the rest of the audit could be done at a cost of $150,000.

What’s sad is that there are people that actually believe that.

Reality is such a difficult concept for some people.

That is what I said, but even if the most partisan actor claims ice freezes at 32 degrees, he will in the end be proven right. The only way anything changes in regard to the election from this is, if they produce irrefutable proof that can be independently verified.

Which when you think about it is the exact same standard that should be applied to an independent bipartisan commission. Nobody is overturning a presidential election based on any bodies assertion they found proof if that proof is not undeniable, whether it is claimed by a partisan or a non partisan body.

Right, and if they don’t produce anything the unproven stolen election narrative will continue to thrive in its current circles.

It certainly is possible to manipulate the freezing point of water. It is an interesting concept “irrefutable proof that can be independently verified”. That sounds like an audit of the audit would be required for there to be any credibility to the audit.

If irrefutable evidence is found have the members of the legislature supporting this audit, that were elected in 2020, committed to resigning to allow fresh elections?