AZ Audit - Cyber Ninjas Can't Keep It Secret

Cyber Ninja’s had argued that the processes and procedures used to conduct the audit are “trade secrets”.

The Judge in the case yesterday ruled yesterday that no, processes have to be made public and that officials from the Secretary of States Office must be allowed to observe to ensure that election ballot handling laws are being complied with.
I never knew that counting 1 + 1 = 2, and 2 + 1 = 3 where trade secretes.

Since this is being funded by taxpayers, then transparency and their compliance with the law is a good thing. Judge made the correct ruling.

WW

2 Likes

Watch this be another cry of interfering with the audit and gov’t trying to taint the results to hide the fraud.

One for Biden…

One for Trump**…

One for Biden…

One for Biden…

One for Trump**…

Who knew that was a “trade secret”.

WW

1 Like

Pretty sure that isn’t what they are doing but agree it can’t be done secretly with government money. Or to government records even with private funds.

2 Likes

That’s a good thing. There doesn’t need to be mistrust regarding this audit or it’s a waste of time.

2 Likes

Having a proponent of “Stop the Steel” and using his company which has zero experience auditing election ballots…

Well that does not bode well for any trust in the outcomes as the outcome is pretty much defined in advance.

WW

IOW…no matter what…

I’ll save everyone some time…

Trump won!!!

1 Like

See…

That’s what I meant.

A recount by a Stop the Steel proponent by a company with zero experience isn’t going to change anyone’s mind.

WW

Agreed, if they claim to find massive fraud their evidence better be iron clad. Otherwise it will be dismissed out of hand. Probably will be even if it is for the reasons you mention.

I don’t need my mind changed.

I already know.

You’ll see.

1 Like

no, you “feel”.

Okay.

Maricopa Republicans have now put more effort into cosplaying government than actually getting elected and running government.

1 Like

Their real problem here is hiring a firm called Cyber Ninjas for a job that isn’t like assassinating the guy that ran the Silk Road.

It is not the Republican Maricopa County Supervisors who are doing this current so-called audit. Maricopa County Supervisors (4 Republicans and 1 Dem) had an audit done earlier this year, which was legit and didn’t find anything wrong with the machines. Link
This so-called audit that is happening now is happening under the direction of Arizona GOP State Senate President Karen Fann. She is the one who hired these inexperienced Cyber ninjas to do this so-called audit.

1 Like

it’s a publicity stunt.

2 Likes

You already said that for a few months and then nothing happened See what. When. how .

1 Like

And money too. Just declare that trump “won” and move on.

1 Like

You can tell by how he’s president still.

7 Likes