Avenatti to hold 'resistance rally' in Texas the same night as Trump's campaign

Trump is a CLINICAL narcissist. Avenatti is not. Yes, he’s confident and arrogant, but it’s not pathological.

Trump is a thoroughly dishonest scumbag.

1 Like

Yeah, the Avenatti/Trump comparison was a bit off. No, a LOT off.

There still is plenty in common. He’s certainly a narcissist. And then there is this:

A law firm of Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti was hit with a $10-million judgment Tuesday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court after he broke his promise to pay $2 million to a former colleague.

Judge Catherine Bauer of U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Santa Ana ordered Eagan Avenatti to pay the $10 million to Jason Frank, a lawyer who used to work at the Newport Beach firm.

“At this point, that’s what’s appropriate,” Bauer said at a brief hearing.

To settle his law firm’s bankruptcy, Avenatti personally guaranteed in December that it would pay Frank $4.85 million. But he and Eagan Avenatti failed to pay the first $2 million installment that was due last week, triggering Tuesday’s judgment.

If he runs, a lot more could come out that we don’t know about yet.

Where would you like to run em too?

Once the details are confirmed, we can set something up.

1 Like

He won’t. He is playing a role to gain notoriety and make money through TV appearances, nothing more.

1 Like

There is a lot of shady stuff about Avenatti, but he’d have the advantage if Trump does run again, as Trump is even shadier.

But it would be nice to think we could do better than this.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/before-stormy-daniels-her-attorney-faced-allegations-of-dubious-business-dealings/

While I’m not a conservative, I would have supported Kasich or Rubio (just a couple of examples) over Clinton.

I don’t think so either. He’ll make noise, but that’s about all.

If you look at his Twitter page, he has a pinned tweet which outlines where he stands on 20 different issues.

That sounds like someone who is running.

Same here.

He’s said he is, but that doesn’t mean it’ll go anywhere. And I don’t think it will.

Might go. Hate crowds, but if I can contribute to rally pictures that make the President salty, then it’s worth a few hours.

This is why I say it’s nuts that Trumpers claim he was the only guy who could defeat Hillary. I mean he was easily the worst R candidate in our lifetime, and had the worst approval rating of any Presidential candidate.

So I’ve always believed someone like Rubio, who had more wide appeal, would have defeated her as well.

Sometimes I think some Trump fans use the “only Trump could defeat Hillary” as an excuse to support him.

1 Like

He is playing you in order to remain relevant. The only people who talk about him running besides Avenatti himself are conservatives. He has zero support as a politician

He’s very well liked by liberals, and he’s going out of his way to draw attention to himself. Can’t think of a better way for him to do it in the short term than to hold a rally for Beto, the guy most of the MSM is swooning over right now.

I really think there could be as many as 15 Ds running in 2020. Even has beens like John Kerry aren’t ruling it out. Maybe it could be as many as 20.

Don’t know this guy personally but he’s probably not a conservative.

No, he is not well liked by liberals. You’re confusing being amused by his antics as admiration

I don’t disagree. I think it will be similar to the GOP field of candidates from 2016.