Avenatti to hold 'resistance rally' in Texas the same night as Trump's campaign

Well, well, well… this should be interesting. Wonder how much coverage Fox will give it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/avenatti-to-hold-resistance-rally-in-texas-the-same-night-as-trumps-campaign-rally-for-cruz/ar-BBMMfRA?ocid=sf

Lol this will be good.

Trump really only has a choice of three metro areas for his rally, Houston, Austin/San Antonio or Dallas/Fort Worth… Avenatti can probably put together a pretty big crowd in any of these locations… All are easily accessible for me… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you go, can you post something about it? Would love to hear what happens.

Oh, I will go… I’ll bring pictures… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well trump certainly can’t call him “low energy”, he is everywhere…

1 Like

Thank you!

He’s running. And he’s got a very good chance of winning the nomination.

Avenatti is the D version of Trump.

Good for him.

So sick of how wimpy Dems are. Trump and all his unAmerican faux-patriotic fascist supporters need to be run out of town.

No he doesn’t. Not even close

No, the Dem version of Trump would be a raving moron who has ZERO intellectual curiosity and ZERO integrity.

Avenatti graduated FIRST in his class at law school.

Dems are wimpy?

So? I didn’t say he was stupid. I said he’s the D version of Trump.

Narcissist. Celebrity. Loud mouth. Shady business dealings.

And an Avenatti/Trump general would be as bad, if not worse, than the 2016 election was.

Dallas is a bit far for me, but the other two are very doable. Maybe this could be a good excuse for having a “Hannity forum never Trump, Texas edition, meet up.” :smile:

2 Likes

I know.

It is the last thing the country needs.

For the first time in my life, I wish I was in Texas.

Never Trump generally refers to conservatives though. People like @NebraskaFootball @Konssurvative1 @wonderingrover and myself.

But I wouldn’t vote for Beto or Avenatti either. Not a chance.

1 Like

Also not even close. Avenatti doesn’t brag about grabbing women by their ■■■■■■■, doesn’t insult every single person that has ever said something bad about him, isn’t owned by a foreign government and is not blatantly racist. While he may be an opportunist who is exploiting his client for his own gain the two aren’t remotely comparable.

1 Like

I’m up for it… We could turn the rally into a Never Trump tailgate party…

Yeah, I can really relate to this tweet (said in response to a guy wearing an Avenatti 2020 shirt.)

1 Like