Avenatti Arrested for Domestic Violence Allegation

He was arrested by the LAPD and charged with a felony, so who knows.

No way that Wohl was able to get LAPD to cause the arrest of Avenatti.

This crazy ass kid was going after Mueller with false allegations, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he was the root cause of this arrest.

I’m confused, he was definitely arrested but unclear if he was actually charged with anything. At least Avenatti says he wasn’t charged. But then another post says he paid bail? So probably just have to wait and see what the actual facts are for this one.

Avenaughty

No charges…

There was apparently a crapload of videos from the building he lives at which proved his innocence. This numbuts Wohl kid is going to get hammered soon.

I believe the women, who said he didn’t do it. I’m actually totally unclear on who this woman is supposed to be in the first place, who he allegedly assaulted.

From what I have read, it’s his current girlfriend.

Okay, thanks. I haven’t kept up and still had old information that it was an ex-wife from the original TMZ article.

Apparently her name came out on Monday. Until then no one knew who it was. Still technically don’t know “who” she is, but she’s apparently “somebody”. :joy:

1 Like

Well felony charges had been dropped…more proof that if you’re special you can get away beating women.

Two tier justice system.

Just like your Messiah Dumb Donald.

Fake News you like to post sayswho ?

Good Lord.

Can we toss this creep down a hole yet?

Seriously. Agreed.

Why did Stormy keep him then? She only turned on him when he was arrested.