Avenatti Arrested for Domestic Violence Allegation

What women?

The ex-wives? They aren’t the one’s who supposedly filed the complaint nor are neither one of them the alleged victim.

Is that what your hanging your hat on? What his two ex-wives said that has no relation whatsoever to this alleged incident?

I’m waiting to hear what the Los Angeles Police Department has to say when they decide to release more information.

Michael Avenatti Got Arrested

Michael
Avenatti
Got
Arrested

OK, that’s funny. :joy:

4 Likes

there is still not a lot of information after reading an article from an hour ago

wheres the national enquirer when you need them

The Vermont Democratic Party canceled events planned for Friday and Saturday, where Avenatti was scheduled to speak, and is refunding ticket sales.

Well…Pelosi or mad Max can run in 2020.

I am anxiously awaiting another press conference in the $100/day meeting rooms at the Holiday Inn… Pro Tip: Do a “fly check” just before the press conference begins…

Speaking of which, did Carolyne Cass file her police report with NYPD?

oh good he can be appointed to the supreme court

Something’s fishy here, looks like that Whol kid might be involved in this whole mess.

If so, hilarity will ensue.

So many women abusers on the left… I wonder how long before Weinstien is white washed…

He’s not wrong…

1 Like

The idiots tweeted this last night…

Capture

1 Like

Yeah, I posted that but I thought it was a joke (intentional or not). But if Wohl IS involved in a set-up, this would take the cake.

Except they didn’t.

The right has been whitewashing Trump since before the election.

Update.

2 Likes

His question about TMZ brings up an interesting point. TMZ with its apparent system of paying for news gets a lot of stuff first. But first isn’t always right.

I can’t find this story anywhere, it’s gone from Fox News, CNN etc. looks like this Wohl kid pulled a stunt.

The Washington Post has the story with updates that include a reference to Jacob Wohl.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/15/michael-avenatti-arrested-suspicion-domestic-violence/?utm_term=.52bf9774d369

So far it seems the leading theory is that this was a Republican smear job, correct?

Oh my God. Surely this Wohl kid isn’t dumb enough to try the exact same stunt again after already putting himself in legal jeopardy. He couldn’t possibly be that stupid.

And against someone who is actually a sue happy lawyer known specifically for being a sue happy lawyer. He couldn’t possibly.

1 Like