Avenatti Arrested for Domestic Violence Allegation

Oh for God’s sake.

Maybe this will finally get rid of the pest.

2 Likes

Good. Now he can’t muck up the dem nomination.

4 Likes

The report originated from TMZ, which is almost as bad as Fox. But if this is true, it sucks.

1 Like

This guy is pushing for more than 15 minutes. I hope this drags him out of the spotlight now. Good riddance.

4 Likes

if he fell down a hole i wouldnt notice

2 Likes

I never liked the guy.

1 Like

It should be thoroughly investigated and, if found true, he should face the legal and career consequences.

3 Likes

^ This. He’s the definition of an ambulance chaser.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say ambulance chaser - but he’s definitely the type of lawyer that everyone is talking about when they ■■■■ on lawyers.

1 Like

He was not wrong about Trump, but I was never really a fan of the guy. He always seemed to be searching for every camera to help peddle his “brand”. That was never more obvious than when he tried to push himself as a Presidential candidate. It’s time for him to go away.

2 Likes

Yeah… when he entered the Kavenaugh fray I was like… you dumb ■■■■■ talk about really poisoning that well.

3 Likes

He worked in politics before he went to law school, and I’ve met a lot of his type, both back when I worked in politics, and now in law school.

Avenatti is exactly the type of lawyer that I have no interest in being - but he’s apparently very good at it.

Tucker must be elated right about now.

Oh that just makes him all the more viable candidate for democrats in 2020.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/passantino/status/1062856614657515520?s=21

I guess we need to wait until all the facts come in.

Recent events indicate it is pubs that elect, dead (legal) pimps.

2 Likes

I guess that depends on what side of the aisle you’re on. I liked his aggressiveness in defending Stormy Daniels against Trump, who, if you remember, denied it ever happened initially. But yeah, I’ll wait and see how this pans out.

Two words… Keith Ellison.

Enough said.

I would think R’s would grab him to go along with their ■■■■■ grabber Trump.