Authoritarian nature of libs today

What you may call trolling Trump is making a point.

The religious right did at once, now there is a new religion in town practiced on the left and their Goddess is intersectionality. This is a new religion and make no mistake the cancel culture are the puritans. They practice self flagellation in the form of looking stupid and live a life of perpetual guilt for crimes that happened 100’s of years before they were born just like in other religions.

Being non religious this new religion scares me way more than benign western Christianity and reminds me more of devotion of the devout muslims who practice Wahhabism.

https://www.pbs.org/weta/washingtonweek/web-video/donald-trump-skips-republican-debate

1 Like

This thread aged well :rofl:

6 Likes

Please walk me through your line of thought. What point is he trying to make by stating he might delay the election? Does it pass the Obama test? Would you be ok with this if Obama did it?

3 Likes

Sorry man.

This is just too much.

Where are you getting this nonsense from?

1 Like

Not just religious right. Remember when Dixie Chicks were cancelled due to their comments about Bush and Iraq ?

1 Like

No…

Lol. Expectations met. Not much discussion on a discussion board.

4 Likes

Courage of conviction?

Not even a “give libs a taste of their own medicine”?

Has the Poeing baton been passed to you now?

Not interesting playing libs silly games anymore.

Because it’s a “this is what I want it to mean” instead of a “this is what it means.”

Trump does something stupid and his followers have to jump through mental hoops to make sense of it in their imaginary Trump playbook.

Asking for clarification on your stance is not a game. It’s trying to learn other people’s perspective. You cannot say libs never tried to see where you are coming from.

Our authoritarian games right?! :rofl:

3 Likes

Good choice by him! There is nothing of any truth to your statement for the reason he chose our Veterans over journalistic hacks.

That post was from more than a year ago. Poeing has since been banned. Why are you digging it up now?

3 Likes

It’s possible that the poster didn’t realize this thread got necroed.

C’mon dude, it’s a perfect time for a “giving the libs a taste of their own medicine”